3- I've never faked my attitude towards you

Chan tried to do his best after his unit review with Moonbyul, he was having a water break with the other commanders outside while all their units were running laps.

"Do you guys think I'm inclined favorably towards-"

"Felix? Absolutely" Jihyo said.

"No doubt Chan" Yeji laughed.

"You realize this now?" JB scoffed, Chan stopped drinking water looking at them.

"What?? You all think I do?? How? When-"

"Let's see, should we talk about the times we caught you treating him like a cat that follows you around? Or how you spend most of your time with him even more than a school tutor?~" Yeji laughed, Chan sighed with a blush some.

"I-I don't do any of that-"

"Oh ya you do, and surprisingly he's made you a bit soft. Right now you would have had a snarky comeback for me~" she smirked to him, Chan rolled his eyes.

"Yeji, I-"

"Chan even if you don't notice it, it's not good. Because your unit sees it and right now...that makes Felix their target. They will be pissed if he passes with extra help from you constantly, and probably bring it up to the director and complain if he does..." Jihyo advised.

"Shit...I don't want that. But he's my new recruit! I can't be an asshole to him-"

"Chan no one is saying you have to, just be stricter?"

"I mean-"

"H-hi Commanders! Hi Commander Bang!" Suddenly Felix appeared in front of them catching his breath from running.

"Hi Felix" Jihyo smiled and waved, the other two also greeted.

"Hey Lixie, you doing ok?" Chan smiled patting his head and fixing his hair from the wind out of habit, Felix smiled and nodded.

"Yes Commander Bang! I am! I wanted to thank you for your tips on building endurance earlier!"

"Of course, glad to see you continuously improving. Keep it up Lix~" he joked with a big smile, Felix nodded and waved before running off to join his two close friends again. Chan smiled and waved staring at him, which the other commanders noticed...

"See it's that" JB poked his arm snapping him out of his daze.

"What? What do you mean-"

"Chan, look at the other members in your unit" Jihyo patted his shoulder then pointed to the other set talking around, Chan looked to see a group of them giving a not so happy look to Felix. The younger was busy talking to Han and Seungmin to notice.

Shit

Chan now saw it, the envy and annoyance in their expressions.

"Fuck..."

"Ya, so cool it your favorite pet cat. Even if he looks like one...no getting close to the stray cat Chan. Treat him like the others" Yeji added, Chan nodded understanding.

They're right...I don't want to cause an issue

                                           ~

Which he tried his best to be stricter and act by week 5, it was a Wednesday morning and Felix was picking up the pace running as it was cold outside now so early.

"3 more miles! No slacking off!" Chan yelled at his unit, he saw Felix slowed down at the back of the group stopping in front of Chan catching his breath.

"Hi Commander Bang!" He smiled showing that bright smile that would make Chan's heart feel warm, then he remembered what his coworkers told him.

I need to be stricter