22- I recklessly dare

Even though Chan still had to figure out a way for them to still be together publicly, that didn't waver the love they have for each other.

"Channie?~"

"Fuck you're so hot when you bend over like that~"

Chan just finished another training session with his unit, but the younger kept looking at Felix's ass while the boy was using a sniper gun for practice. Chan couldn't help himself so he rushed the boy to one of the infirmary rooms, no one would disturb them there as he put on the door Felix was resting a bit for his knee but...

He had the boy against the wall kissing him a hungrily, Felix giggled against his lips because the last time they did anything sex related in the building was before Yeji caught them.

And now Chan was thirsty as hell for the boy.

"We have 15 minutes before the nurse comes back~" Chan growled kissing his neck, Felix bit his lip hiding a moan as Chan felt him up. Grabbed Felix's hand to slip down his pants and underwear.

"C-Channie...you're-"

"Hard as fuck, and I bet you are too~"

"Ah~"

"Sshhh baby, no one can hear us~" Chan teased kissing his lips, the younger nodded feeling Chan's hard member in his hand. Palming his tip and piercing as the older palmed Felix's front too.

Chan already reached to pull down his pants lower exposing himself to the boy.

"C-Chan??" Felix felt Chan pull down his pants too and carry him to the bed dropping him on his back, the older he lifted Felix's Legs over his shoulder spreading his cheeks.

"Cover your mouth Lixie, you might get loud again~" he licked his before going lower. Felix covered his mouth with his hands feeling the older start to eat him out.

"Ah...mmm...Channie...Ah~"

If he keeps this up I won't have any energy left for the next trainings!

~
Oddly enough after the older ate him out and fucked him for two rounds, Felix managed to get through training for the day.

Routinely after their long day, the pair came back to Felix's place to eat dinner and shower together...of course fitting in some sexual activity...

"Lixie, what do you want to watch?" Chan yelled from Felix's bed, the younger was still drying his wet hair. He came out the bathroom in his long sleeve and boxers.

"Hmmm choose anything" he giggled going to put the towel to hang, Chan hummed as he leaned against the pillows scrolling on Netflix. Felix came back to join the older on the bed, while Chan was choosing he grabbed his phone to check messages.

He started to laugh a bit, Chan heard and glanced over.

"And why is Lixie laughing?~" he teased.

"Just my sister being funny!" He giggled again with his back to the older, Chan sat up being nosy.

"Funny about what?~
What is she-
Felix what are you doing?!" Chan quickly grabbed his phone from the boy, Felix whined turning to him.

"Hey! Chan-"

"Felix why are you about to send a photo of us to your sister??" Chan asked seriously showing the boy his screen, it was the photo of them on their date the other day.

"Well she wanted to know if I was finally seeing anyone. What's the big deal??" Felix asked nonchalantly, Chan sighed giving a look.

"Felix, we can't tell anyone about us. Not your sister, not mine, none of our friends or family-"