10- Why do I keep getting attracted?

Felix slept over and stayed the night, the next morning it was a nice yet different feeling for Chan to wake up to someone in his arms.

"That's cute..." he smiled watching Felix sleep, they is already beautiful when awake. And when asleep he's more angelic.

Felix nuzzled into his chest still snoozing, then Chan had to wake them for training.

"Lixie...wake up~" Chan patted his head, Felix opened his eyes tiredly looking up.

"Mmm...Channie...?"

"Good morning my cute recruit, time to wake up for training" Chan kissed his nose, Felix sat up more awake remembering he came to Chan's place.

"Oh...morning Chan..." He smiled his sunshine face to the older, Chan sat up pulling him into his lap.

"You sleep ok cutie?"

"Ya...with you I did..." he giggled, Chan kissed his lips patting his head again.

"I'm glad, let's get you ready and-"

Chan stopped mid sentence thinking.

"Chan...?"

The older sighed facepalming.

"Shit...I remember Yeji lives in the same building as me...2 floors up..." he sighed.

"She does...? Oh...so-"

"So that means if she catches you and I leaving my place together, she will know something is up" Chan sighed looking away, Felix nodded cupping his face to kiss him.

"It's ok...I can go back to my place Chan then the training center"

"What? Lixie no, I don't want to make you leave like some one night stand or something. I want you to stay...have breakfast with me...another shower too~" Chan stroked his thighs, Felix giggled looking down.

"I would like that too...but I don't want to get us caught, besides...I need my other set of clothes that are home" Felix smiled some to him, Chan nodded and sighed knowing Felix had a point.

"Ok...I'll see you at training, remember to keep things as before. Ok? As much as I want to flirt with you there I can't" Chan teased, Felix nodded kissing him again.

"I understand, I'll change and go" Felix was about to get out of bed but then felt Chan roll him underneath his body.

"Chan?" Felix giggled seeing the older on top.

"In 5 minutes you can, I need to finish training you from last night~"

"Channie~"

~

After spending a bit longer with Chan, Felix managed to sneak out of Chan's place with his hoodie on so if Yeji saw she wouldn't recognize him.

He went back to his place to refresh himself, showing and getting into his other set of training clothes. By 9 am he got to the center for training with the other recruits.

It felt different watching Chan talk to him and the members, knowing he was keeping a secret. He kind of liked the thrill of it being so secretive.

First training in the morning like the other units was of course doing an 8 mile run in the cold, Chan was watching Felix and the 3 others do laps.

"Pick up the pace!" He yelled to them, Felix was jogging with the others having small talk too.

"Why is it so cold this morning?? I forgot my gloves..." Seungmin whined.

"We're building endurance...!" Felix tried to be positive. Han panted following with Minho.

"I hate endurance training!"