32- Just look at me: baby, day and night

"Hey Lixie, is my mouse being bad?~" he crossed his arms looking down at him, Felix Blushed removing his hand from the machine slot slowly standing up.

"U-um when did you get here?" Felix glanced over to the door not even hearing when Chan came in, the older inched closer cocking his head.

"Seems like my recruit's awareness level has dropped, we need to work on that again~"

"Chan??" Felix squeaked when the older picked him up by his waist to carry to the table, he roughly dropped his ass on it getting between his legs.

"This cute mouse tried to sneak out of training for sweets? Disobedient are we?~" Chan clicked his tongue shaking his head with that same smirk, Felix felt Chan's hands go up his thighs to his waist.

The younger gave a timid expression pressing his palms on the table.

"Channie I wasn't, I came to-"

"Hm? Came here for what? Sneaking sweets?~" Chan kissed his lips to his neck, Felix bit his lip feeling the older squeeze his waist.

"Ah...no Chan-"

"Someone is lying~" Chan teased pressing his lower half against Felix's, the younger placed his hands on Chan's shoulders gripping his jacket.

"N-no Chan...I came to look for you..." he mumbled quietly, Chan kissed up his jaw then stopped.

"Wait...huh? Me? Why?" Chan raised an eyebrow leaning back.

"Because you were gone a long time...we all became concerned...so I went looking for you all over, then I thought you would be here...but you weren't..." Felix told him, Chan looked around thinking.

"Oh, ya I was busy doing something. I came here to make a private call, but didn't expect to see you here...however..."

"Chan?"

The older leaned his face closer smirking again.

"Didn't think My Lixie was such a worried mouse about me, how cute~" he winked at him, Felix smiled with pink cheeks.

"I-I love you so...I care about you...a lot..." Felix cupped Chan's face, the older smiled too kissing his nose.

"And I love and care about you so much too, sorry to worry ya babe. But I'm ok, promise" Chan stroked his waist, Felix kissed his lips nodding.

"Ok Channie! Um...but what did you have to do that took so long...? Was it something about the elites?"

Chan shook his head kissing his lips and cheeks.

"Nope, something else for tomorrow. You'll see~"

"O-ok...!" Felix giggled.

"Oh and Lixie, for trying to sneak sweets again. An extra set of water weights you have to do later~" Chan gave a fake smile, Felix huffed with a pout.

"Chan..."

And the downside of having the Commander as your boyfriend too

~

After their long day, Chan went over to Felix's place to stay the night. They ate dinner and showered together, now in bed talking about random things with the TV on.

"Ok...um you go first!" Felix giggled.

"Lix, I already asked you first~"

They were laying on the bed, both next to each other upside down and looking at the ceiling.

"Ok...soooo 8 cats-"

"Babe, we are not having 8 cats all at once together..." Chan laughed looking over to him, Felix whined but laughed too.