Chapter 6

Meanwhile at Stormwall, Durza was observing Theos and Prometheus' battle, they were suprisingly evenly matched, which is likely due to the fact that Undead Prometheus was weaker than when they were alive. " Do you know what magics Prometheus has? He has the exact same magics as you, Sun, Phoenix and fire, ironic, the same magics you bear will be the same magics that will end your miserable existence" Durza taunted, but Theos was too focused on the battle to pay attention to Durza's words, for he was just a man, facing against a God, and he could only do so much.

Theos was resting against a wall, trying to heal his fatal wounds with his Phoenix magic. Sounds of a battle were echoing from the staircase beneath the roof, "It seems that your disciple is here, Theos" Durza said, Theos remained quiet and focused on healing himself.

Once Theos' disciple finally made it to the top, Durza suddenly said, "You are already too late. Prometheus, end the Phoenix's legacy!" Theos' legacy was doing quite well  lasting against a God, but it was quite clear who was winning.

Theos suddenly got up and used his Phoenix magic to launch Prometheus all the way across the border, "You have merely delayed the inevitable, War Phoenix, soon Prometheus will destroy all of the 3rd Sea and its surrounding area" Durza said, "I've been waiting centuries for this moment, to finally put an end to you! Yet here you are, hiding behind another form, I may die here, but my legacy will live on! " Theos responded, "How amusing War Phoenix, but our centuries long war will soon come to an end. Prometheus is now at the border and is closing in. Soon you both will meet your fate. " Durza stated.

A few minutes later and Prometheus has returned, "I've given you back your divine flames, Prometheus, end this battle now!" Durza said, but the War Phoenix's disciple struggled against their power boost but still held strong, Prometheus had landed a direct hit against them and knocked them out, "Good job Prometheus, now, destroy the 3rd Sea!" Durza commanded, Prometheus went high in the air and created a large magic circle and a steadily growing sphere of Promethean Fire appeared in above it.

Theos suddenly flew into the air with Phoenix wings at his back. "You may live to see another day Durza, but I will not allow you to destroy my legacy! " he said as his blue and orange wings turned into a crimson red, "What?!" Durza said as Theos flew towards Prometheus, their collision created a blinding light and a powerful explosion. Prometheus attack dissipated into the sky, turning the sky into a beautiful shade of white.

Stormwall was turned to rubble after Theos' attack and Prometheus was nowhere to be seen. Theos was laying at the center as a large open wound was at his chest, his disciple approached him to listen to his last words, "My disciple, you have grown so much more powerful in the short time since I found you back in the 1st sea. My Phoenix magic suddenly evolved into something more malovelent, evil, and powerful, it was too much for my already aging body to handle and I have few moments left to live, you must continue my legacy and defeat The Dark Wizard on your own. From now on, you, are The Rising Phoenix." These are the last words The War Phoenix said as he let out a gentle, final breath.

(A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, we have visitors over. This is season 1 of Arcane Adventures done, I probably won't end it here, but I have no idea where I'm going with this story, at first it was Durza's story but now it's kinda Arcane Adventures' story.)

-541 words