History Of Magic

The war ages, just like the name suggests was not a peaceful era, villages were constantly at war, nowhere was safe during that time. Until one day, an old monk taught the world,  Magic, his teachings spread like wildfire across the globe, unbeknownst to them, that monk was Prometheus in disguise. In this world, instead of giving humanity fire, Prometheus gave the world Magic, earning him the title, Prometheus, The Gift Giver. In order to charge magic energy, humans needed to burn aurem, a red jewel, which in turn gave Prometheus more power, eventually Prometheus got so powerful, that he overthrew Zeus and became the King of the Gods. But eventually, aurem became rare, so rare in fact that a single piece aurem was worth tons of gold.

Eventually, a wizard found a much more easier way to charge magic energy without the need of burning aurem. One certain wizard got so powerful, even more powerful than Prometheus himself, and he forced Prometheus to give humanity true magic, magic in its purest form called curses, and that wizard's name was Arthur, he would later be known as Arthur the Cursebeard.

Unbeknownst to Arthur, Prometheus also created the Grand Fire Curses which were the most powerful of all curses, he hoped that whoever found them would end Cursebeard's life.

Cursebeard was going to take 5 curses for himself, Blaze, Ice, Tide, Energy and Magma, but Trigno, a member of his crew, betrayed him and took the Magma curse for himself.

That is the story of how Magic came to be.

-259 words