Recovery

B pov:
We been in that ice box for a week now. We just got home. Davis went home 2 days ago. Because my injuries were worst I had to stay longer. I finally am going home to meet my baby brothers. Yes I haven't met them or seen them since they been born. I didn't want them to come to the hospital and get sick. So now it's time to meet them.

Derek: *opens the door*
Everyone: WELCOME HOME !!!!!
B: *blushes* omg thanks guys.
Drew: I wanna be the first to introduce you to my sister, Halo Andrea Rivera.
B: Omg. She looks like you Drew.
Davis: And I wanna introduce you to my sister, Noelle Jude Brooks.
B: awwww. I'm gonna cry. And she looks like you D.
Davis: yea. How are you ? I haven't seen you since everything went down.
B: I'm fine. I figured these crutches out. Lol.
GiGi: hey gurlll. Welcome home.
B: Hi TT GiGi. Hey CeCe.
CeCe: hey. Sorry about the whole wreck and congrats on your brothers.
B: thank you !! Speaking of brothers I wanna meet them.
Drew: us too
Derek: we decided not to let no one meet the babies till you have.
B: aww. Cool.
Derek: they are upstairs. Let me help you.
B: pops. I got it.

*B finally see them*

B: oh my goodness. I'm gonna cry. *starts crying*
Alex: aww B. Don't cry.
B: *cry even more*
Derek: aww baby girl.
B: I wanna hold them.
Alex: *hands babies to B* you got them ?
B: yes. Which is which ?
Alex: the one with the scar under his eye is Kayden. And the other one is Hayden.
B: oh my gosh. Hey brothers. So I'm your big sister B. I will forever protect you and won't let nothing or no one hurt you. You can listen to my unreleased music and all. I will teach you guys how to play basketball and everything. Love you guys. *kiss them both on the forehead*
Alex: now I'm gonna cry. *cries*

*Derek.Alex, and B make it down stairs*
B: now I wanna be the first to introduce y'all to Hayden Christopher and Kayden Curry !
Everyone: Awwwwww !!

*later that day*

Derek: B. You want a- *see B sleep with Hayden* aww now I'm gonna cry. Baby look !
Alex: what. *see them sleeping* *takes picture* im gonna cry!
Derek: I don't wanna wake them. But B got to take her meds.
Alex: I'll do it. B baby. B
B: ma'am *eyes still closed*
Alex: meds and root beer
B: thank you. *eyes still closed. Sticks out hand. Takes meds and lays back down*
Alex: lol

B pov:
I woke up this morning to babies crying. I grab my crutches and head down stairs to take my meds and eat breakfast. Davis and I have physical therapy this morning. I'm not ready. I can barely walk with these crutches now you finna work me. No. But I'm gonna go help my ma and pops with the twins.

B: Morning
Derek: good Morning baby girl !
Alex: Good Morning Baby. How did you sleep.
B: better then at the hospital.
Alex: Good.
B: Good Morning Hayden and Kayden. *picks up Kayden. Hayden is getting breast fed* Hey buddy.
Alex to Derek: she loves them so much.
Derek to Alex: and they love her. You see how they look at her when she talking to them. And she she kisses them they hold her head.
Alex: yes and that makes me emotional.
Derek: Don't get me started. Cause she didn't even talk to them while they were in the womb and they love her.
Alex: all she said was good morning and they stop crying just now. I love it.
Alex: Hey B. Hayden is done eating. You want him ?
B: what kind of question is that ? Of course.
B: now Hayden and Kayden, today is a meeting day for the parents. It's Monday they got to go over the week ok.
*baby noises*
B: close enough
Alex: B we not having no meeting today.
B: why not.
Derek: You and Davis !!
B: your point. We good we out the hospital, our pain meds don't make us sleepy. Why we can't go ?
Alex: do you want to go ?
B: yes. I'm already tired of being in the house.
Alex: ok I'll call up the team.