How you know my name ?

Biannca: How you know my name ?
Olivia: I know all about you. Your Birthday is February 24th,your favorite color is purple,your middle name is Ruby, you have a birth mark on your—-
Biannca: ok I get it.

Jayden's pov:
How in the freak does this lady know everything about B is what I'm wondering as she lets us in her trailer. It is a mess in here. As she goes to the kitchen, we look around trying to figure out why did TT Alex punch her.

Biannca pov:
It smell like ten cans of bounce that on a Friday night. As me and Jayden are looking around I found something very strange. It was like this entertainment center with no tv. I open it was full of pictures and things of my mom. It was creepy.

Jayden pov:
Looking at all those pictures I remember that there was a chick named Olivia that tried to take over TT Alex's life at one point. This must be her. As we were looking we hear a voice behind us.

Olivia: snooping huh ?
*hits B in the face with a bat*
*B gets up with a big gash on her lip with blood dripping down her face*

B: oh so we fighting now. I was cool wit you, now we got beef.

*B pushes Olivia down and drags Jayden out the door and locks it so he won't jump in*

Jayden pov:
B!!!!! B!!!!
All I can hear is things getting broken and thrown and screaming. Then it was a long minute of silence.
B??? ARE YOU OK ???
Is what I say as I'm bamming on the door. I then hear foot steps and the door opens......

Next part getting dropped TONIGHT !!!!