Music ??

B pov:
You know I love sports but my first love is music. No it's not just because I grew up around it. When I hear certain music it's like I leave earth. Maybe music is my passion. I can sing and rap. Anyway I'm going to give the adults a break with these "missions". Maybe.

B: yoooo.
Drew: wassup
Davis: hey B
Jayden: wassgood
B: guys I want your opinion on something.
Drew: ok. Wassup.
B: how does this sound. *raps a fire bars and beautifully sings a chorus*
Drew: B!
Davis: where you been hiding that talent.
Jayden: instead of you fighting and going to New York and crap you need to be doing that.
B: bet
Davis: we can all join the music business. Me and Jayden can make beats and produce. And Drew raps too.
B: yesss. Now the only thing we need to do is get on a label. I say we reach out to all labels. Just because we know the head of Gravity Media don't mean she will let us in.
Jayden: true.
So let's record a song.

Davis pov:
The song we just finished is FIREEEE !!!! Omgggg B's vocals and bars topped with Drew's bars TOPPED with me and Jayden's beat. It's crazy. Now we are sending it to the labels of our choice and we now wait.

5 days later

Ms.C: Hey y'all.
Take 3: Hey. What you doing here ?
Ms.C: y'all know y'all kids make music and they trynna get signed to a label ?
Take 3: no
Alex: KIDS CAN YALL COME DOWN STAIRS A MINUTE ?
B: COMING

B: hey Ms.C
Ms.C: hey
B: Wassup
Ms.C: I listened to y'all's song and all I can say is WOW!! B when did you start singing and rapping. Drew when did you start rapping. Davis and Jayden y'all's beat was EVERYTHING.
Star: what song ?
Davis: just something we put together a couple of days ago.
Simone: let's hear it
*song plays*
Alex: what the h***
Ms.C:Right. Kids I wanna make you an offer. *writes it down*
B: that's lower then what Empire of ATL and Impact Records offered.
Ms.C: well what's their offers ?
*Drew shows offers*
Ms.C: Well D***. We can't beat that.
B: Nice doing business with you then. Come on boys we need to discuss our decision.
Alex: wait you guys really got offers from Empire ATL.
Simone: yea. Like Lucious and Cookie Empire ATL ?
Davis: yep.
Star: this the kind of music that should be on our label tho Carlotta.
Ms.C: I can't beat them offers y'all.
B: ok. Y'all can discuss this, we got business moves to make.

3 hours later

Jayden: we have made a decision on what label we are signing to.
Drew: we choose .......

Next part coming soon !