Who is it gonna be ?

Welcome to the label. This is where we have our meetings. If you follow me I'll show you the studios and my office. It's nice to have y'all on board. After the tour you guys will sign the papers and will officially be apart of the team.

*hours later*

B pov:
I can't believe it. We are really artist now. We chose to sign with the one and only..... Empire ATL. I met Hakeem Lion and Tiana Lion. We instantly clicked fr. Also I met cookie and Luscious and we clicked too. Yoo I am so excitedddddd.

*back at the house*
B: Hey everyone !
Take 3,Ms.C: silence
The uncles and Derek: Hey y'all how did it go ?
Davis: it was AMAZING.
Drew: yea we took a tour
Jayden: met some of the artist
B: and then signed the papers
Noah: I'm so happy for y'all. But this game ain't easy and we all gone be here to help y'all.
Davis: thanks guys.
B: now what's wrong with y'all ?
*silence*
B: whatever. Let's go work on this album
Angel: they already got hall working on an album ?
Davis: yep. Start off quick. Get money quicker. Peace

*kids head upstairs*

Derek: now like what my daughter asked. What is wrong with y'all ?
Alex: they signed to Empire
Noah: so ?
Star: they didn't even lower the offer to be on the label with us.
Angel: they are not us. They may want to experience different things. They are growing and getting out of the way of these other babies that are gonna be here soon.
Derek: Right. I'm glad they got signed. Hopefully they will stop completely with the missions.
Simone: the bad thing is they about to be giving Empire money and fame. Gravity Media is #1 and Empire is 2. With them they gone be 1.
Noah: as their parents yall should be proud.
Derek: right. What's wrong with y'all.

*guys exit the room*

Star: Ms.C you agree with us right ?
Ms.C: Nah. I'm happy for them.
Alex: Be for real.
Ms.C: I am. Them is my babies. I'm a little sad they didn't sign with us but I'm happy they got signed on a good deal. Better then I could offer.
Star: I'm still mad.
Alex: I am kinda.
Simone: I'm not. I'm sad. My baby growing up.

B pov:
Man it's always something with them. They always fussing,taking something away,or not supporting us. What do we have to do to get our mothers on our side.

Drew pov:
They got us messed up. Y'all is our mothers how y'all mad. Anyway we gone show them with this album dont worry.

*couple of months later*

Davis pov:
We have kinda been distant with our moms. We just finished the album tho and we are about to meet with the king and queen Lion so they can listen to it.

*after they listened*
Drew: sooo. What do you think ?
Luscious: now that ........ that's what the label has been missing.
Cookie: I agree. I don't have nothing to say but y'all might be my new favorite artist EVER.  don't tell my kids I said that. Lol. When can we drop it.
B: whenever you get ready !
Luscious: I like that. Other artist would have gave me a date and put our money on hold. The album is being dropped TONIGHT.
Cookie: also can I be y'all's manager ?
Everyone: YES !!
Cookie: great. Well we will speak with y'all later. Post on your social medias that the album will be out tonight.

B pov:
I am soooo excited rn. Our whole album literally drops tonight. I can't wait. I just wish we had support from everyone. I'm glad Ms. C and TT Simone understands.

*kids come to B house from Empire*

B: yoooo
Derek: how was the meeting ?
Davis: They LOVED every song.
Noah: that's what I'm talking about.
Angel: when does the album drop ?
B: TONIGHT !!
Angel: OH MY GOSH. that's amazing congrats guys.
Ms.c: congrats yall.
B: Ms.C we are sorry we didn't fight for your offer. With us being a group and having to split the pay, we want our money.
Ms.C: I understand  it's just business. I would've done the same.
B: thanks
Alex: AHHHH !!!!
Derek: WHAT HAPPEN!
Alex: I think my water broke
Simone: AHHH !!
Star: AHHHH
Noah: what's wrong with y'all ?
Star: mine broke too
Simone: mine too.

B: yea I'm going upstairs till the ambulance get here.
Davis: I'm right behind you sis.