[ 21 ]

a r m lㅤ/ㅤg m c

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

LINKAGE EXTRA - ANCHOR CHALLENGE 03

At 8 p.m., the live broadcast platform of whales, the anchor "Lieyang", went online. Fans who follow him rushed to the live broadcast room, and in a blink of an eye, Ye Shaoyang's live broadcast room exceeded one million online users.

Although Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo have retired, their popularity is still TOP among the e-sports players of "God's War". In addition to personal fans, #The Sun and Moon Shines Together#'s CP fans are also the most in the e-sports circle. The fans of CP have all come to the truth. After the two got married, they gave birth to a daughter sweetly.

As soon as the live broadcast started, the barrage area was filled with dense barrages.

[Yangyang long time no see! I miss your Xiao Bai!] (Xiao Bai is Yangyang's cat)

[Isn’t Maomao’s live broadcast business today? I have prepared a lot of canned cat food]

[Yangyang, quickly pull your daughter out for a walk?]

[Would you like to pull Captain Chi out for the sun?]

Seeing the barrage, Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "Thank you for your concern. Xiao Bai is sleeping and my daughter is sleeping. Chi Shuo will come over immediately."

As soon as he finished speaking, a low and pleasant voice sounded in his ear: "Have you started the broadcast yet?"

Ye Shaoyang pointed to the seat next to him: "Yes, I'll be waiting for you, hurry up."

Soon, Chi Shuo's live broadcast room also lit up.

After the two retired, they often started live broadcasts together. However, since Ye Shaoyang gave birth to a daughter, the two fathers have focused more on taking care of the baby. It has been a long time since the live broadcast. Fans are very fond of them.

Today is good, the two of them are online together.

Hearing this news, many fans rushed to tell each other, and the number of online users in the live broadcast room doubled in a blink of an eye.

[I decided to open two windows to watch Sun and Moon Live at the same time!]

[Is it a double row today? Go to international service?]

[Is it bad to go to the international server to abuse food?]

[International friends all have opinions on the combination of the sun and the moon~]

[Want to play some fresh entertainment game?]

Ye Shaoyang adjusted the equipment, just saw this barrage, he smiled and said: "Today, let's have something new, Ah Shuo and I decided to play "Gun King" together. The anchor challenge of Whale Live and Bear TV cooperation, I was also invited, hehe, try the new game!"

Fans: "..."

[I am grass, the Wind and Rain (Feng Yu) CP next door is playing God's War!]

[You guys have negotiated this, right?]

[What is Wind and Rain CP? Mengxin seeking popular science]

[The Sun and Moon Shining Together, we are in the same boat through thick and thin, two super sweet CPs in the e-sports circle!]

[The national team coach and captain of the national team from the Gun King, Master Omega and Apprentice Alpha]

[@anchor Fred, he just overturned a car, hahaha, he killed himself by playing the blood-clothed assassin]