[ 08 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 8ㅤ[ END ]

Fang Zhengqing never thought that he would fall in love with Xie Yuan before, until now, he found that he couldn't lose Xie Yuan at all. He was used to Xie Yuan being by his side, and before he knew it, Xie Yuan entered his heart long ago and became an irreplaceable existence for anyone.

After retiring, Jing Zhe's teammates and coaches have become a thing of the past. Only Xie Yuan was still by his side and became an indispensable part of his life.

At this moment, looking at Xie Yuan's clear eyes, Fang Zhengqing's heart suddenly felt a touch of softness - this is the childhood sweetheart who has accompanied him for 20 years, and the only person he wants to continue to accompany him.

Fang Zhengqing leaned over and kissed Xie Yuan's cheek, stretched out his arms to hug Xie Yuan, and said in a low voice, "I'll hug you to sleep. You've had a drink and you should rest early if you're not feeling well."

Xie Yuan said: "Go to my side, your things are also there."

Fang Zhengqing: "Okay."

The two came to the door of Xie Yuan's house, and Fang Zhengqing asked, "What is the password?"

Xie Yuan smiled and said, "Your birthday."

Fang Zhengqing felt warm, entered the password to open the door, and carried Xie Yuan to the bedroom.

The couple's pajamas hang in the bedroom closet, and the couple's towels, toothbrushes and cups are neatly arranged on the sink. Yesterday, in order to act in front of his parents, Fang Zhengqing left a bunch of lovers' items at home. Looking back now, Xie Yuan had planned this long ago, right?

Fang Zhengqing put Xie Yuan gently on the bed, leaned over and stared at Xie Yuan's eyes, and said, "You are really full of ghost ideas. To be honest, the girl today, as soon as I appear, she will confess to you, right? The actors you arranged in advance?"

Xie Yuan blinked, pretending to be innocent: "What actor? I don't know."

Fang Zhengqing was just dull, not stupid.

It's all so coincidental. By now, he had understood that Xie Yuan was deliberately taking him on the hook, but he was willing to bite the hook.

Fang Zhengqing rubbed Xie Yuan's head helplessly: "It's very courageous to count on me."

Xie Yuan supported his upper body, raised his head slightly, and kissed his chin: "Are you angry?"

Fang Zhengqing's heart skipped a beat, his breathing suddenly became unstable, he looked away and said, "I've never been angry with you. Would you like to take a shower before going to bed? The smell of alcohol is all over your body."

Xie Yuan took Fang Zhengqing's hand: "Wash together."

Fang Zhengqing: "..."

Xie Yuan teased him with a smile: "What? Didn't we bathe together when we were young? Are you still shy?"

Fang Zhengqing pinched his eyebrows: "You also said that it was when I was a child." Alpha's voice became low and hoarse: "Now, taking a bath with you, I can't guarantee that I can control myself."

Xie Yuan stretched his arms around his neck: "Then don't control it."

Fang Zhengqing: "Huh?"

Xie Yuan leaned into his ear, and his gentle voice was extremely tempting: "Last night, during the susceptible period, I know you were not enjoying yourself. You went to the bathroom to take a cold shower early in the morning. Tonight, why don't we..."