[ 02 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 2

After the differentiation of Alpha and Omega, it is possible that the pheromone may go out of control and enter the susceptible period or estrus period, and need to be sent to the hospital in time. Beta doesn't have these situations, and Beta's differentiation is generally safe.

The process of Xie Yuan's differentiation did not come as a surprise. After just half an hour, his body was no longer uncomfortable.

Fang Zhengqing found that his eyes had recovered, so he got up and poured him a glass of water, and said with a smile, "From today onwards, you are Beta Xie Yuan. Differentiation means adulthood, you should be happy."

Xie Yuan took the water and asked curiously as he drank it, "How did you feel when you first differentiated?"

Fang Zhengqing said: "It's very hot, the blood in the whole body seems to be boiling, and I'm a little lost."

He suddenly diverged during school gym class.

Don't look at him wearing glasses, a gentle appearance, really irritable, but it is not so easy to subdue. The irritable Fang Zhengqing beat up several close classmates, but Xie Yuan stepped forward to appease him and sent him to the hospital.

Perhaps it was Xie Yuan's familiar and reassuring aura, Fang Zhengqing attacked all those who approached him, but only did not attack Xie Yuan.

Xie Yuan remembered the past, sighed in his heart, and said, "It seems that Beta is more convenient. When I differentiated just now, I just felt a little dizzy and not so uncomfortable."

Fang Zhengqing said: "Beta is of course worry-free. Since the differentiation, I have to spray pheromone masking agent on my body every day when I go out. You are fine. In the future, there is no need to spray these unpleasant things in any place."

He pointed to the "Alpha Pheromone Covering Spray" on the table with a look of disgust.

The smell of this spray is actually not unpleasant, but Fang Zhengqing is a person who hates troubles. It is indeed a kind of torture for him to spray this thing before going out every day.

Looking at Fang Zhengqing's disgusting eyes, Xie Yuan couldn't help but chuckle and said, "You don't need to spray it in the dormitory. Anyway, I'm a Beta, so I won't react to your pheromones."

Fang Zhengqing adjusted his glasses: "That's great."

After taking a shower that night, Fang Zhengqing did not spray pheromone concealer on his body.

The heating in the room was very hot. He was only wearing thin pajamas. Xie Yuan could vaguely smell a very light floral fragrance, which was much better than the smell of spray. Probably this was the smell of Fang Zhengqing's pheromone.

Of course, Beta does not have any physiological response to Alpha's pheromones, neither attracts nor resists, just smells it. It's like spraying on a special perfume.

Xie Yuan fell asleep on the bed and had a dream in a daze.

He dreamed that Fang Zhengqing suddenly entered the susceptible period and attacked the surrounding classmates very irritably. Seeing that he was about to lose control, Xie Yuan volunteered to comfort him, and then Fang Zhengqing actually pressed him on the wall to mark it.

Beta cannot be marked, and Beta has no glands in the back of the neck at all.

But in the dream, Fang Zhengqing kept biting Xie Yuan's neck.

E-Sports Extra EpisodesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara