[ 07 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 7

Alpha will become irritable and restless during the susceptible period, and urgently needs a way to vent. If there is a favorite Omega around and the other party is willing to be temporarily marked, Alpha marks the Omega, and the pheromones are integrated with each other, the mania during the susceptible period can be easily appeased.

Beta has no glands that can be marked, and no pheromone that can be fused with Alpha. It will be very troublesome to help Alpha through the susceptible period.

Fortunately, Xie Yuan has learned this knowledge long ago, and he knows what to do next.

Xie Yuan took a deep breath, suppressed his pounding heartbeat, put his neck up, and said in a gentle voice, "You can try to mark me and release your pheromone. I'm Beta, it doesn't matter if you bite a few times. "

Fang Zhengqing was dizzy for a while by the white neck shaking in front of him.

Reason was telling him that he couldn't do this, but Alpha's reason in the susceptible period was already on the verge of collapse.

The two were so close, Xie Yuan only wore a thin pajamas, and from Fang Zhengqing's angle, he could see his beautiful collarbone clearly. At this time, Beta's ears were slightly red, and the exposed neck was indescribably beautiful.

Betas cannot really be marked.

But Alpha can use Beta's body to control the susceptible period, which is how many A and B couples get along on a daily basis. Powerful Alpha, can even impregnate Beta males.

Fang Zhengqing stared at Xie Yuan's profile, his heart beating violently.

A red bloodshot gradually appeared in Alpha's eyes, obviously enduring it very hard. Xie Yuan saw that he was frozen and did not move, and encouraged softly: "We are best friends, I don't mind, come on."

Fang Zhengqing finally couldn't bear it any longer, so he lowered his head and bit down hard.

"Hmm..." Xie Yuan groaned softly, the sound was like adding fuel to the fire, Alpha's sanity finally collapsed completely, Fang Zhengqing simply took off his glasses and hugged Xie Yuan hard.

After all, Beta has no glands that can fuse Alpha's pheromones, and the out-of-control Alpha has long been messed up, and doesn't even know what it is doing. After biting his neck, he found that it didn't work, he turned around Xie Yuan's head with red eyes, and kissed the other's lips deeply.

"..." The unexpected kiss made Xie Yuan's eyes widen. There was a burning sensation on his lips, and the powerful pheromone belonging to Alpha continued to rise around him. Xie Yuan's whole body was hot from the kiss, and his ears were already red.

But he did not resist.

Being able to kiss Fang Zhengqing, even when Fang Zhengqing was out of control during the susceptible period, he was happy.

For the first time as adults, the two were so close.

The kisses from Fang Zhengqing were like waves of electric current, constantly rushing through Xie Yuan's trembling heart. Xie Yuan's heart was beating wildly, he closed his eyes, hugged Fang Zhengqing gently back, and let Alpha do anything wrong to him.

...

Since Beta couldn't be really marked, Fang Zheng took a long time to release his pheromone, and Xie Yuan's neck had been bitten with hickeys everywhere.