[ 15 ]

g o l dㅤm e d a lㅤc o a c h

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

H U A C H E Nㅤ0 7ㅤ[ END ]

Being with Hua Ran was Shu Chen's second bold decision.

The first time was when Jiang Shaoyu personally came to him and invited him to be an e-sports player.

At that time, Shu Chen was still young and had no clear plan for his life. He was very nervous when Jiang Shaoyu came to find him. The two made an appointment to meet at a coffee shop. Shu Chen rushed to the coffee shop in an uneasy mood. I saw the good-looking boy sitting by the window.

Jiang Shaoyu's attitude towards him was very mild: "Our team is only short of medics. Chenchen, would you like to play with me?"

Shu Chen didn't dare to agree easily, and stammered, "I, I've never been a professional player..."

Jiang Shaoyu was very calm: "I have never been, we can explore together."

Shu Chen was stunned for a while, and then said, "But I, I'm afraid I'm not strong enough..."

Jiang Shaoyu said, "Don't belittle yourself, you are very talented. Trust me, you will become an excellent professional medical soldier."

Meeting his gentle and calm eyes, Shu Chen finally nodded firmly: "Okay, then I will listen to Brother Yu."

It was the first time he believed in a person, he took a brave step, and he did not believe it wrong.

Jiang Shaoyu treats him like family and guides him patiently. Other teammates in ACE are also very kind to him. The two years in ACE were his happiest two years. Although for various reasons, he sat on the bench for two years with the new owner, but later, he joined the national team and won the world championship... Looking back on the experience of becoming an e-sports player in the past few years, he is very fortunate. Boldly took that step.

This time, he believed Hua Chen, and he hoped that he was not wrong.

Shu Chen is very grateful to those who can pull him at a critical moment, whether it is Jiang Shaoyu back then or Hua Chen now. Whenever he wanted to back down, someone would pull him forward.

Shu Chen slept very restlessly this night. There were too many fragmentary fragments in his dreams, including the despair and crying when his father left; the sadness and helplessness of being bullied as a child; Wonderful experience...

In the second half of the dream, it was full of flowers. Huaran who took him and said, "Brother Chen, I like you so much", hugged him coquettishly, and planted strawberries on him... The guy who always smiled brightly in his dreams made his whole dream warmer .

After waking up in the morning and realizing that he was being held in Hua Ran's arms, Shu Chen suddenly felt a strange sense of solidity in his heart.

In fact, Hua Ran is quite an interesting person, and his world is as colorful as his favorite skin light effects. Falling in love with such a person, no matter what the final result is, it is not a disadvantage for me, it is a novel experience, right?

Shu Chen gently came out of his arms and went downstairs to make breakfast. Hua Ran actually woke up long ago. Looking at the gentle back of Beta who was busy in the kitchen, Hua Ran smiled and scratched her head... What should I do? Just got together, I feel like living at home and being an old man.

Brother Chen is really a person who knows how to live, and the food he cooks is delicious. Hua Ran always feels that he has found a treasure. Hua Ran walked into the kitchen, gently hugged Shu Chen from behind, and asked with a smile, "Brother Chen, are you making breakfast for your boyfriend?"