[ 01 ]

a l l - r o u n dㅤm i dㅤl a n e r

——————ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ◆ㅤ——————

F A N G Y U A Nㅤ0 1

The Star City Youth Training Base is one of the largest e-sports youth training camps in China.

Every winter vacation, there will be an open interview at the youth training base, and children from all over China who dream of becoming professional players will come here to test their scores. If you have good grades, you can stay for a trial training period. If you don't meet the standard, you can give up and go back to school to take the college entrance examination.

The interview time this year is set after the Spring Festival.

This day, as soon as Coach Xu opened the door, he saw two teenagers waiting at the door with suitcases.

One of the teenagers is over 1.88 meters tall, handsome in appearance, wearing a pair of glasses, leaning on the side and yawning constantly, with sleepy eyes, as if he just got up from the bed.

The other person is half a head shorter than him, wearing a warm down jacket, with clear features. After seeing Coach Xu, he stepped forward and said with a smile, "Hello, are you Coach Xu? We are here for the interview."

Coach Xu looked him up and down, a teenage boy, very polite, with a clear voice and a gentle smile when he spoke, which made a very good first impression.

As for the other guy next to him who was still yawning, it wasn't very flattering.

Coach Xu asked, "Where are your parents?"

The teenager said: "My parents are very busy, we came here by car."

The teenagers who came to the youth training camp for interviews were in their teens, and they did not have the ability to break through the society alone. Most of the youth trainees who came for interviews were brought over by their parents.

It's rare for them to come here by themselves.

Coach Xu raised his eyebrows and asked, "Could it be that you two sneaked out without telling your family?"

The boy next to him who had been yawning finally spoke, his voice showing a hint of laziness: "You can call our parents now to confirm."

Seeing that he was not guilty at all, Coach Xu temporarily believed him: "Okay, since you all came for the interview so early, come in with me first and do a simple talent test."

Many children who are good at playing games think they can be professional players, but they all die in the test. In fact, the requirements of professional players are extremely strict, reaction speed, dynamic vision, anti-interference ability, stability, these tests can not pass, even if you hit the first national server is useless.

Amateur gamers and e-sports players are two completely different concepts.

At first, Coach Xu thought that the two were good at playing games and that they were little kids who came to the youth training camp for an interview.

However, as the test items on the screen were cleared one by one, Coach Xu's expression also changed.

The young man with a gentle smile scored full marks in all five tests.