"Did I?" Bose asked with a slight smile. "Well I'm sorry. But hey, we can go to--"

"Lisa's Café! They make the best hot cocoa and brownies." Chapa suggested.

"But that's...what about something else that's, I don't know, in our direction?" Bose pointed ahead with his right hand then ran his fingers through his hair before placing it back on the wheel.

"Can we go to Lisa's...please?" Chapa made her puppy dog eyes and pouted her lips. She even moved closer to Bose's face so he could get a good look at her.

Bose felt a sudden rush of blood to his cheeks. His face and ears felt hot and he found it hard to breath as his eyes glanced from Chapa to the road repeatedly.

"...fine!" Bose choked. "You win. Like always." He spun the wheel super fast and turned the car in the middle of the road. The car drifted for a while before turning completely but it was so smooth.

Chapa was pushed back by the speed and actually held onto the car door.

After making sure its locked so that she doesn't fall out.

Bose caught the look on Chapa's face and laughed under his breath. "You look constipated."

Chapa narrowed her eyes. "It's not funny." she said sternly.

"You know, if you clench onto my seats any harder you'll rip them right?" He joked.

"Shut up!"

Bose laughed hard.

"Evil." She mumbled.

As Bose stopped laughing, his sigh echoed in the car. Leaving complete the silence after.

There was nothing but the low sound of the voice over the radio.

Bose turned up the volume higher than any normal person would.

But he's not normal is he?

He's Bose.

Extra ordinary Bose.

Chapa stared at him in awe. "Are you proud of yourself now? Do you feel satisfied?" She smirked.

"Not yet..."

The song playing was titled 'Sunroof' by Nicky Youre and dazy'. And Bose knew it. So he sang along.

With a not so good voice.

"I got my head out the sunroof. I'm blasting our favourite tunes," he started.

"Stop!" Chapa laughed.

Bose exaggerated the high notes, "I only got one thing on my mind. You--"

"Mm-mm! Mm-mm! Don't go any further," she laughed.

Bose smiled at her happiness. He's always found his best friend pretty when she laughed or smiled.

Emphasis on best friend.

Bose laughed too. "Okay, okay fine. You sing."

"You got those pretty eyes in your head," Chapa started.

Then Bose joined in, "You know it. Got me dancing in my bed so let me show it," He sang in an actually okay voice.

Way better that the one he used before.

"You are exactly what I want. Kinda cool and kinda not." Chapa continued.

"Wanna give myself to you. Yeah were driving down the freeway at night," Bose looked at her and winked. Referring to how they're driving down the freeway to get to Lisa's Café.

Chapa softly turned his head to face the road, "I only got one thing at the back of my mind."

"I'm feeling like this might be my time to shine,"

"With you, with you, with you," They dueted, pointing at each other.

They sang together now, a little louder than before, "I got my head out the sunroof. I'm blasting our favourite tunes. I only got one thing on my mind. You got me stuck on the thought of you, you're making me feel brand new. You're more than the sunshine in my eyes,"

"I got my head out the sunroof," Chapa made a fist with her hand held and invisible microphone for Bose. And as he drove, he continued, "Oh-woah. Oh-woah. Ooo."

She got back the fake microphone and held it by her face, "You got me stuck on the thought of you,"

She passed it back to Bose. "Oh-woah. Oh-woah. Ooo."

They continued to sing along and had even more fun.

They almost forgot they were on their way to Lisa's Café.

The song finished just as Bose parked the car.

He parked the car the same way he spun when he was turning the car around in the middle of the road.

Chapa got pushed back again and Bose giggled.

"Stop." Chapa ordered.

They walked into Lisa's café and Chapa spotted a friend from school.

"Hey look it's Kylie," she said. "She's alone, let's go say 'hi'!" She started walking towards Kylie but Bose pulled her back outside by her waist.

"No. You know what? Let's just eat over there." He pointed at the opposite place. "At a Kylie-free café."

Chapa furrowed her eyebrows. "Isn't she like one of the girls on your 'Kiss List'?"

"Number 3." Bose suddenly felt shy.

"Then you can go kiss her." Chapa pushed him in.

Bose turned around and pushed Chapa out. "No."

"Why not?" Chapa asked, confused as hell.

"I..."