Chapter 1

"Do you think this is too flashy? Or maybe it's not flashy enough." Bose asked, holding the hanger belonging to a suit.

"Why are you so worked up over some Christmas party anyway?" Miles asked, clearly fatigued.

"Listen, it's like, the biggest thing of the year. I have to look good," he responded, "I just need your...your...your..."

"Opinion?" Mika finished the sentence for him.

"Yeah that," Bose remembered, "what's your onion Chapa?"

Chapa snickered. "I think it's alright," she giggled again, "what's your onion Mika?" She nudges Mika.

Mika placed her hand on her temple and sighed. "If you really want to look good, I suggest you go for something more, you know, Christmas-y."

"Good idea." He put back the suit.

"So how are you guys spending your December?" Chapa asked ever so enthusiastically.

"I'm gonna kiss all the girls on my kiss list." Bose stated more proudly than he should be.

"What?" Miles and Chapa simultaneously asked.

"I have them arranged from my least favourite to the BEST." Bose continued.

Chapa looked confused. "Why?"

"Because I think they're cute." Bose shrugged.

"Why not just tell them?" Chapa asked again.

Bose looked away, "and maybe I wanna know how their mouths taste like."

Mika suddenly got flustered and laughed awkwardly. "G-Good luck to you, hehe."

Miles glanced at Mika then turned back to Bose. "Is Mika on the list?"

"Nop."

Mika scrunched her face. "That list is fake! I mean...congrats to all the girls that made it on there, hehe."

Chapa rolled her eyes and faced Miles. "What about you Miles?"

"I'm spending my December improving  my baking skills." Miles answered proudly.

"I'm going to get extra part time jobs." Announced Mika.

They all looked at Mika.

"Its not because I forgot your presents or something. I mean, I got 'em months ago. It's just for the sake of helping." She shrugged.

"I'm spending my December LMNL-ing." Chapa said.

They peered at her, blinking faster by the second. Waiting for her to elaborate.

"Last Minute Nice Listing. I've done alot of terrible things this year so I'll do a bunch of good things now to cancel them out and make it onto Santa's nice list." Chapa explained.

They immediately started laughing.

Chapa furrowed her eyebrows. "What's funny?"

"Santa's nice list?" Mika said between laughs.

"Yeah. I--" Chapa got cut off by her phone ringing. "Give me a sec." She picked up the call and left the others for a moment.

"Chapa actually believes in Santa?" Miles asked, folding his arms.

"Seems so. But it's cute. She's like an adorable little child that still has hopes." Bose admitted.

"We should tell her." Mika suggested.

Bose furrowed his eyebrows. "Tell her what?"

"That santa doesn't exist." Miles finished.

"Oh ho ho no! This is the only time of the year when Chapa actually likes people. Then you wanna make her mad by telling her what she believes in is fake?" Bose asked but didn't wait for them to reply. "Don't mess this up for me."