Omega was currently standing beside the crib that held her siblings in, she took a glance over to the bed where Crosshair slept. The marksman did that a lot more these days, it would have worried her if it weren't for Kix explaining that Crosshairs body was so used to receiving medication for the cancer. His body was now recovering and building its own cells, in other words it was overworked and needed time to recover. It didn't help that he had given birth three months ago and his body was healing slower than the average rate due to the cancer.

"What are you doing Megs?" Hunter whispered, the man had just finished his last work shift. He was off for the month and intended on sleeping the rest of the night away. Carefully he put his bag down, usually Omega would be in bed but this wasn't the first time Hunter had found her in the room at 23:30. 

"You should be in bed, tomorrow is a big day for you. Birthday girl" Hunter whispered, pressing a kiss to her forehead, Omega huddled closer to him. "Can I stay? Please!" Omega whispered in excitement. Hunter smirked, turning he noticed Crosshair was shifting in his sleep. The marksman once again restless. Chocolate eyes blinked awake and nodded slightly. 

"Yes but be careful when you climb in next to Cross, we wouldn't want to wake the grumpy cat now would we" Hunter whispered with a cheeky smile. Omega smirked, she was quick to place Lula on guard before she slipped her slippers off and climbed in beside the marksman. Crosshair rolled over slightly giving her some room. Hunter smirked, he was well aware he would have to climb in behind Crosshair since Omega had situated herself in Crosshairs arms, the marksman curling around her as much as he could. 

Hunter smiled down at the twins, he noticed he wasn't that dirty so he decided to change into his sleepwear, another thing they had to get used to. Crosshair was just wearing sweatpants refusing to wear tops unless they were Hunters. The builder was not bothered, he rechecked the twins and noticed the chart said, 'Fed at 23:00'. He smiled again as he slipped under the covers behind the marksman, and in an instant he wrapped his arms around the two. Crosshair lifted his head slightly so Hunter could slip his arm under both their heads. Omega snuggled into Crosshairs chest. With experience, the two older ones entwined their legs until they were comfortable.

The only sound in the room was the silent soft snores coming from Omega and the small oxygen Crosshair had in his nose. The soothing sounds helped Hunter drift off after he made sure the ones he cared about the most were asleep first. 

Not even two hours later, the twins were awake and crying. Instincts kicked in, Hunter was the first one up, he walked across the room to where the bottles Crosshair had prepared earlier were. Once they warmed up in the jug of hot water and Hunter tested it on his wrist, he picked up his baby girl and started the feeding. His son was still crying but it soon came to a halt as Crosshair stood beside Hunter looking ready to fall asleep on the spot. The two looked back to the bed to see their eldest still in the land of dreams.

"Colton and Naomi" the whisper made Hunter look up from where he had just laid down the baby girl. "What was that Cross?" Hunter asked, Crosshair tiredly inhaled to avoid coughing. Hunter watched his husband put their son down. 

"Colton and Naomi," Crosshair said a little louder. Hunter's eyes widened, "I love them", Crosshair only nodded, slumping into Hunter's warmth. "We don't have to go with them but if…" Crosshair mumbled snuggling closer into Hunter, "No, they are perfect" Crosshair only hummed in agreement, already asleep in Hunter's warmth. The builder chuckled slightly as he lifted Crosshair into his arms and gently put him down on the bed before climbing under the covers and pulling him close. 

It wasn't long until the sun rose, Hunter had gotten up twice during the night to feed the twins. Crosshair slept through the second time not that Hunter could blame him since he had forced his husband to lie back down. Crosshair just didn't have the energy for it and since it was someone's special day, the marksman needed as much sleep as possible.