Chapter 13

I waited in the lobby for my mom to get there. I looked down at my phone and saw a Facebook notification.
Cesar Aubour changed his status to: In a relationship

I smiled. I should do the same. I changed my status, even though I don't use Facebook very often. I got a text from mom, saying se was here. I slowly stood up and paced around the lobby, not quite wanting to talk with my mom.
"Hi." I said as I hopped in the car and pulled the door closed.
"Avia, I'm so sorry." Mom said, looking at me. "I was being horrible, I was just worried if you being hurt again. But then I saw how you truly did forgive him, and I know you have good judgment. If you really think he has changed, then so do I. I want you to be happy, and if he is what makes you happy, I couldn't agree more with you." She smiled.
"Thank you." I felt relieved. "Promise you won't flip out on me again?"
"I swear, I just had a mom moment." She laughed.
"Ok. So is that all?" I asked.
"Yes, but I want you to come back and stay for the summer, it's tradition. The kids miss their big sister."
"I've been gone for like three days." I laughed.
"They are always so bored. They miss being around you." Mom smiled. "Come on, don't be a party pooper!"
"Fine, but you know I'm going to Utah this weekend, right?"
"Yeah, you mentioned it a couple weeks ago. Any news?"
"No. I still don't know anything about the movie. But it's worth a shot."
"Of course. Besides, this could be a good way to get your name out there. Plus I bet it's a nice pay."
"Eh, it's a small movie. Nothing too big." I shrugged.
"I'm proud of you." Mom started the car. "Alright, I'll call a tow truck for your car of it's still not starting, you going to go get anything from your apartment?" Mom asked.
"Uh, yeah I need all my clothes. Call me and tell me what the tow truck place says."
"Yep. Love you." She hugged me.
"I love you, too." I got out the car and pulled out my phone.

New message to: Cesar <3

A: everything's good with my mom

C: really? That's great!

A: :)

A: just thought you should know

C: thanks! That lifts a lot off my shoulders.

A: I bet. Talk to you later

C: ok. Love u

A: love u 2 :)