“Why did the shoe fit?”

“Did the rose grow back?”

“My mommy says never to take things. From strangers. Why did she take the apple?!”

“Can I grow long hair?”

“My mommy says not to touch sharp objects. Why did she touch the needle?!”

“Can I have a sword?”

“My mommy says to kiss people you like. Can I kiss that girl?”

“Eww! Princesses are for girls!”

“They do not!”

“They do so!”

“I want my mommy!”

“I ate an apple. Will I fall asleep?”

Jungkook massaged his temples while the teacher put in her best efforts to calm the little people down. He checked the time and saw that he had  been here for almost four and a half hours now. He had read over seven stories to them. The original plan was to read three stories and start having a small conversation with them.

These people started throwing tantrums when he finished and asked for more.

Soon, the class quietens down and one of the little people raises her hand like an obedient student.

“Why did the monster turn into a Prince?”

“Because he was already a prince.” The pretty boy deadpanned.

“Are you sick? You look sick.” A little girl shouted from a corner. “Are you Having fever?”

The whole class starts screaming.

Jungkook slammed his hand on the desk, gaining everybody’s attention.

“I am not sick.” He growled.

“Um, Mr jeon?” his head snapped at the teacher sitting near the door. “I believe that the children are right. You do look like you’re gonna pass out any minute.”

The pretty boy sighed. “Thank you for your concern, but I am simply tired. A nice sleep will do me good.”

“You can leave and take rest. I’ll make them understand about your leave.” He nodded in response and got up from the chair.

“Kids say goodbye mr jeon!”

He heard choruses of ‘goodbye Mr jeon’ and ‘get well soon’.

His lip twitches. “Goodbye, little angels.” He whispered.

____
He stood near the bus stop  massaged his temple.

Guess he was having a migraine.his body Aches and he feels like his head had been Smashed with many glass bottles. “jungkook? Is that you?”he heard a voice. He  turned around and saw a vaguely familiar man walking in his direction.

Do I know him?

“Hello, I’m sorry but I didn’t recognize you.” he said apologetically.

The man laughed. “It’s me, change wook. Ji Chang wook. Remember I came to your house A couple of months ago and you rejected me?” the pretty boy's face fell. “Y-Yeah, I do remember You.”

Wook grinned. “So how are you? Were you visiting the preschool too?”

“Fine.” Jungkook  mumbled. “What are you doing Here?”

He was not at all liking where this was going. He was  exhausted, his throat feels sore and just wanted to have a peaceful, dreamless sleep which was something he  hadn’t had in weeks.

Wook scratched the nape of his neck. “Well, actually I’m dating the principal here so...” He made some weird hand motion.

Oh. That’s good for him.

“Are you free? You still owe me that Coffee.”

Jungkook’s  face fell again. What in the world was he talking about? The pretty boy didn’t owe anybody anything.

“No, I don’t.”

“Uh-huh. Yes, you do. There’s a coffee shop just a couple of turns away. Let’s go there.”

“No.” he deadpanned.

“Fine. It’s my treat.” he shook his head and felt a slight spin. “One coffee please?”

“No.”

Wook gave him  a pleading look. “Pretty please with a marshmallow on top?”

Jungkook sighed in defeat. His throat still feels sore. Maybe some hot coffee would do him some good?

“Fine,” he mumbled. “But you are paying.”

Wook grinned again. “Consider it done!”

Ji chang  Wook was a nice man. He had those looks, knowledge and skills of charming any person he wants. In spite of what he told the pretty boy about himself and what his father and therapist tried to do with him, he was  okay. It wasn’t his fault. He made an effort to crack jokes with jungkook, had a nice hearty conversation with him and try to bribe jungkook for another coffee, but he knew that jungkook was not going to speak.

Because the pretty boy was here only for the free hot, black coffee.

They  grab their cups and head out of the small coffee shop. Jungkoohis body aches were getting much worse and he was having a hard time keeping eyes wholly open.

“So this was nice.” Wook said , the pretty boy hummed in response.

He brought the cup near his mouth and the strong smell of coffee invades his nose, making him feel nauseated again. He pulled back as a reflex.

He gulped inaudibly and breathed deeply. That was when his head started spinning and he saw seven wook.

“Will I ever see you again?” wook’s voices vibrated in his eardrums.

The pretty boy's palm trembles as he made another attempt to take a sip of his black coffee, but the smell made his head spin more. The cup slips from his hand and he stumble back.

He saw black  in his  vision and he  pass out there ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : i have a question guyzz.. do you liked sweet and cute baby boy or a baby girl ??? Choose either one okay ????

I'll go for majority .... Votes ...