"Cover" blown

“Oh Tess!” Nova strolls into my new room in the scratchy-looking school uniform. “I knew you would crash,” She laughs as I  grunt and cover my head with the silky navy blue blanket, “Come on, we have to get to class you big sleepy head.” 

She walks to the far wall and throws open the curtain, letting in an unnatural amount of sunlight. Then she runs full speed at me and jumps on top of my curled-up form.

“Ah,” I scream, “You're crushing my spleen!!” I throw her off of me with a glair.

“Oh stop Tess, you dont even know were your spleen is.” Nova smiles up at me from the fluffy carpet on my new floor. “Anyway you have to get up and ready, Alex and Luke and out in the living room being schooled by Ava on have to tie a tie.” She laughs and pulls herself up, straightening her own tie.

“Fine, give me five minutes.” I grunt as I sit up from my warm bed, instantly feeling the cold on my bare arms and watching Nova run from the room as if I told her there is a sale in the other room. 
Laughing I rub the sleep from my eyes, open the window she rudely woke me up with so the wind can wake me up some more. Then I begin to get ready for my first day on the job. 

So apparently you do have to wear ties, everyday, and we get to take them off in the last class of the day, anger management.

Once I’m a presentable human I head out my door, and into the semi-packed living room.

“Its against the rules to were that kind of jacket Tess.” Ava Smiles at me sleepily as she throws herself on the couch in a cocoon of blankets.

Shes taking about my worn jean jacket, my favoret one that I wear everywhere. It was a gift and its really warm because it is lined in fluffyness. Im not taking it off, thats one thing that will not happen. If I have to be here in this school and were those dark red uniforms, the jacket stays.

“Tess always wears that old thing, everywhere, I gave it to her like three years ago on her birthday, she says its ‘to fluffy to get rid of.’” Luke laughs and looks over at me with a smile.

“Are you two together?”

I nearly jump out of my skin when the voice speaks from right behind me, but thankfully I only spin on me heal and punch full force to the area that the voice came from. Note the sarcasm.
 Thats the best way to punch someone that you can’t see, aim were you think their mouth is, if its to high you will punch their nose, lower their jaw, and even lower then that their throut. Its a win-win-loose, loss for them anyway.
The sickening crunch of a nose brings me back, and the feeling of wet blood on my hand helped too I guess.

“Oh my god! Cole are you ok, your nose!” Ava screams in panic, no longer on the couch shes right in frount of him checking his face. The blankets that once gave her warmth laying on the ground in a heep the size of a mountan.

 The room was silent when she turns to me, ready to kill.

She lunges at me and I sink back in to my heals in preparation of her hit and the pain that would come with it, the one that never comes. When I look up Cole has her by her waist and is dragging her to her room as she glairs at me.

“We will be right back.” Cole grumbles and winces when he moves his nose the wrong way, which reminds me of what I just did. I hit him, her scared me and I hit his nose.

“Tess, are you ok?” Nova asks slowly, making her way over to me, “You didnt mean to hit him, he jump scared you.”

“Yeah totally, I’m fine.” I laugh nervously “Like you said I didn’t mean to hurt him.” I smile as I make my way to the door. “Im just going to go get some coffee, do you want anything?”