Cloaks and Jealous Males

Beginne am Anfang

I wrapped the soft cloak around her and she looked up at me with those startlingly blue eyes. She graced me with one of her smiles, her cheeks turning red before turning back to the male. I stood behind her and she leaned against me, seemingly sensing my unease.

"What happened to Sel?" She was asking, Casi.

"He left to escourt Lady Isa out of our lands," He replied.

My little female tensed against me, apparently still upset over what happened earlier. I bent down nuzzling into her neck, my beast demanding more, to prove to every male here that she was mine. Aslin reached up a hand, running her delicate fingers through my hair.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, interrupting the younger male.

"Yes," She replied, giving an apologetic look to the other male.

"Come," I ordered, jealousy scratching at my skin, "We will go find food."

I led her away from the fire, glad to see that she had finally stopped shivering. Not for the first time since I met this walking temptation I found myself wondering what I was doing. My lycan had wanted her from the moment she had chosen to run from me in that garden.

I wanted her. Her affection, her trust, her sex wrapped around me.

I slapped a hand over my face, drawing a confused look from my female. I had never wanted someone as much as I wanted her. I had never planned on becoming attached to the female I claimed, but it had only been two weeks and I was positive that this female would kill me.

My cock ached whenever I was around her. Which is why I have become prone to stomping off whenever I was alone with her. If I didn't I would most likely make a fool out of myself, all of the blood in my head rushed south whenever I was around her.

I gritted my teeth, forcing down all of the foreign emotion clogging my throat. I had made a promise to myself long ago, and I wasn't going to break it just because a stunning, blue-eyed female had a tight hold on my cock and my beast.

"Cider and two bowls of stew." I grunted at the male standing by the steaming pot.

He quickly tilted his head to the side, submitting as his eyes danced between us. I clutched to her small frame tighter, the other male quickly looked away, serving the food and drink. Aslin took her bowl and cup with a smile, saying a quick thank you before I led her over to the banquet tables that had been moved outside. The chatter died down when we sat, curious faces glancing over at us.

"Are you alright?" She asked, placing a hand on my arm as she looked up with a frown.

I sighed, "I just don't like all of these males looking at you. If it weren't for the fact that I can smell my seed dripping out of you I'd probably start throwing people over the walls."

"Az," She scolded, her entire face turning red, "You can't just say things like that."

"It's not like it will be a surprise to them," I shrugged, wrapping my arm around her and tucking her small body into my side. "Eat before your food gets cold. You still look chilly."

"Thank you," She said, running her hands over the cloak, "I love this. It's so warm and soft."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

I resisted the urge to rub at my chest. Glad for the chatter and soft music that filled the night. Had it been any quieter she would have been able to hear the pounding of my heart.

"My brothers would like it here," She commented, taking a bite of her soup, "They are always complaining about how hot it is. I wonder how my brother Henry is doing. His mate was only two months away from giving birth when I last saw him."