13.

After a long tiring day, I took a shower.

Taking the shower as always I felt refreshed. It was my little escape. My comfort. Strangely I felt good.

After coming out of the washroom I turn around to lock the door. After locking the door when I turn back I was stunned.

I was pinned by someone to the wall behind me.

"Jungkook?" I gasp.

That again came out with my acknowledgment. I wonder why that name of all.

I felt terrified.

This time I could see his face clearly. It was vivid. His features...almost looked unreal. As if he came out of someone's dream.

The male's dark eyes piercing through my soul made me scared. They looked so lifeless.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I don't know why. As if he casted a spell on me.

Who is this person and why his eyes are so lifeless? Is he going through something? What is even happening here?

Is he a thief?

Why is he even here?

The guy showed a smudgy smile and waved his hand in front of my eyes real fast. So fast that I couldn't see him for a moment.

And when I did try to look back at him again, he was nowhere to be seen. He just disappeared like that. It was like magic. When he was out of sight he just disappeared.

I felt like I am hallucinating.

Am I really becoming delusional?