12.

After the happenings of my apartment, I decided to go out finally. I think after locking myself up for such a long period has been affecting me. Socializing might help.

But socialize with who?

There's no one.

They only come to me for comfort.

Some might think, getting out of prison after such a long time might feel nice...right? But what if it felt like getting out of my apartment was like getting into another prison?

As if that apartment and the people around me, they all were sucking up my energy.

After the day which felt like hell, I return back to my apartment with the same dull energy.

I felt like staying inside the apartment was much better than facing the world. Turn out I'm still not ready to face the world.

As I opened the door with a sigh, I get inside.

I'm so tired that I don't even feel like taking a shower. But I need to. I should. It helps me relax at least for a moment.

I walk towards my room till I had to halt at my doorstep.

In the dark room where there's no space for light to enter, at the farthest corner of the room, there was a figure, curled up in a ball...sobbing.

I could clearly hear them.

I was frightened and didn't waste even a single minute getting out of the apartment.

It is haunted. I'm sure of that.

That night I stayed out late till it was dawn to avoid paranormal activities.

Eventually staying out late became a regular thing for me. I wanted to avoid that thing at all costs after all.

But...

A question that remains...

Who...Who was that?

Was it the person from my dream?

Jungkook?