I bit my lips to prevent myself from smiling. Okay I love him...I love him too.

"Pabo" I said smiling at him and he looked at me confused.

"If I liked Taehyung even a little bit, would I do this?" I asked then leaned closer to kiss him deeply. He kissed me back as well but then I quickly pulled out.

"But you introduced Taehyung to your parents and they liked him" Jungkook said looking confused.

"Taehyung introduced himself to my parents. And only my mom likes him. Dad is still waiting for me to introduce the one I actually really love" I said smiling.

"Please tell me that's Jeon Jungkook...or else I'm going on a killing spree" Jungkook said and i smiled.

"Yes that's Jeon Jungkook...you Jungkook" I said smiling and he smiled as well biting his lip.

"Sooooo now that means I'm your man?" He asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Really? And I'm allowed to hold your hand and give you light pecks in front of the guys?" He asked still smiling.

"Well if you want to, you're allowed" I said giggling.

He smiled and smashed his lips on me without warning. I kissed back as well with as much passion and effort. My hands caressing his neck and gently stroking his neck while he was caressing my thighs. After kissing for a little while we both broke the kiss and he looked at me.

"Wait... there's something we forgot to talk about. Remember the guy who answered your phone and told me to stay away from you?" Jungkook asked.

"Ohhhh that was actually my dad. And now he hates you even though he's never met you in person" I said.

"Shit....aah shit I'm doomed. Argh Shibal..what will I do? I literally insulted your father over the phone. He'll never give me blessings to be with you" Jungkook said sighing as he looked like he was about to lose it.

"Well....he likes expensive wine bottles. Maybe you can win his heart if you buy a wine more expensive than the one Taehyung bought" I said chuckling.

"Oh?...well at least now I know one way I can try to soften him" Jungkook said chuckling and pulling me to lay in his chest. Wow I could hear his heartbeat so clearly.

"I love you okay" Jungkook said kissing my hair.

"Hmm I hmm you too" I said and bit my lip. I guess I was shy to actually say it for now.

"What? That wasn't audible...say it again" Jungkook said chuckling.

"Kookie don't" I said blushing and covering my face because being shy. Why is he doing this to me?.

"I just wanna hear you say it...." he said kissing my hair.

"I....I love you too" I said it more clearly this time and Jungkook's heart beat accelerated. Why does it beat so fast? It's actually gonna beat out of his chest.

"Ahhh my heart....Jimin you're gonna kill me" Jungkook said breathing heavily and I chuckled.

"Yes I'm gonna kill you if you ever decide to break my heart" I said giggling.

"I promise I won't.... you don't hurt a person you love right? So I'll also make sure not to hurt you" Jungkook said holding my hand and kissing it.

"I'll hold you to that Mr Jeon" I said smiling, more like blushing. Okay yeah it's confirmed...I'm in love. Even though this is the wrong time for a relationship, even worse wit Jungkook but I can't help myself. My heart literally bleeds for him. I can't pretend I don't love him when I know how much I do. If anything happens then...I guess we'll have to go through it together.

"Soooo baby... don't you actually feel like you should wake up? Aren't you hungry?" Jungkook asked gently stroking my hair. Baby? Already huh?

"No...I wanna sleep on your chest a little longer" I said...but as if my stomach heard our conversation, it rumbled loudly and I quickly held it. Aish what an embarrassment. My stomach literally has a mind of it's own.

"Do you still think you're not hungry?" Jungkook asked as he chuckled.

"Okay maybe I'm hungry " I said biting my lip.

"Go take a shower, I'll make the bed and go to make you some breakfast. We can't let you starve now, can we?" Jungkook asked stroking my hair.

"Nooo we can't" I said In a cute voice as I pouted.

"Exactly....so let's get up then" Jungkook said.

I smiled getting off from him. I covered my self with the bed covers because my thighs were exposed. I don't want him to see my thighs.

"How am I supposed to make the bed without the bed covers?" Jungkook asked as he laughed at me.

"Uhm...wait" I said and walked outside, I then took the bed covers and threw them inside on top of the bed while I was outside.

"All because you don't want me to see you naked?" Jungkook asked looking amused.

"Yes...we just started dating for god's sake" I said.

"Okay I guess you're right then... don't take to long in the bathroom okay " Jungkook said and I nodded with a smile.

"Okay I won't " I said and walked to the bathroom.

Okay can my morning get any better? Jungkook confessed to me and I confessed to him as well. We're not a couple and I'm happy. I just hope he's as happy as I am. And I hope nothing will happen to ruin our relationship. Because I feel like at this point, he's the only one who can make me forget what I'm going through. Because he makes me happy.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay this wasn't too short and I hope it wasn't too messy.

Borahae 💜💜