"What reasons?" I asked him confused.

"Well I...I just don't feel comfortable with you living with another man who isn't me, I'm too jealous that Yoongi sees your face more than I do, I just always want to see you next to me when I wake up and I can't really do that with you staying here" Jungkook said biting his lower lip.

"See me when you wake up?...but I look ugly in the morning" I said pouting and Jungkook chuckled.

"No you don't, I still think you're the prettiest even with those swollen eyes and dry lips" Jungkook said chuckling. I quickly licked my lips and bit them. How dare he say I have dry lips? Well I mean they're a little dry but he didn't have to tell me.

"If you get jealous that Yoongi sees me more then I guess I'll move into a hotel" I said sighing.

"Jimin...stop making things complicated. I just said you're moving in with my, because I want you in my house. On my bed, and in my arms. Not because I want you to book into a hotel. What you should be saying is..."yes Jungkook I'd love to move in with you" Jungkook said to me.

I smiled looking at him, so all he wanted was to just stay with me? Won't he feel like I'll be a burden though? Or maybe...does he wanna have sex with me? I mean I've been kissing him all the damn time so what if he just wants to have sex with me and then ditch me after that?.

"Uhm...I don't know. Are you really sure that you want me at your place? " I asked him.

"Jimin I need you to stay with me" Jungkook said holding my hand. Okay he sounds so sincere and desperate. He's making me actually consider it. But why though? At least with Yoongi I know he's doing me a favor, why does Jungkook want me at his place so desperately?

"You'll move in with me right?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhm...yeah sure. I'll...move in with you" I said shyly smiling at him, he bit his lips and unexpectedly smashed his lips on me. Shit I haven't even brushed my teeth. But he doesn't seem to have a problem with It so I continued kissing him.

Jungkook had slowly caressed my waist doing down to my exposed thighs and he caressed and tightened his grip on them. I stopped myself as I almost moaned, my thighs seem to be my weak spot. Or maybe Jungkook's touch is just doing things to me. We kissed for a while and I could feel myself getting really turned on. Which is so fucking wrong because I'll start wanting sex.

"Jungkook wait... stop" I said pushing him slightly away from me.

"What? Did I hurt you maybe?" He asked giving me a worried and confused face.

"No I'm fine I just....I think we should just stop this. All this random kisses and long hugs, and cuddles. You and I are not a couple and it's not appropriate. We should stop" I said biting my lip and he looked at me.

Without saying anything, he looked like his eyes were saying a lot to me. They showed me that I can trust him, and he won't hurt me. But at the same time...I don't want anything to do with celebrities because of what just happened with Taehyung...what if it happens again with Jungkook.

"I love you" Jungkook said looking at me in the eyes. I widened my eyes in shock. Love? I thought maybe he liked me and it's nothing but a passing feeling. Love? Do I... perhaps love him too?

"Shit this is harder than I thought it would be" Jungkook whispered to himself looking a little nervous now.

"Jimin I love you, I've always wanted to tell you but...I was scared that maybe you'd reject me. I mean... Taehyung liked you and it made me think...what if you liked Taehyung as well? To be honest I thought I had no chance that's why I was always so scared to confess my feelings for you. I love you Jimin. Way too much that my feelings are even driving me crazy. You're driving me crazy. I don't want to be without you and I'm sorry that I kept kissing and kissing you without explaining why. It was just my way of showing affection and stupid me thought you might actually confess first. Stupid me thought you would read my mind and heart. I thought you would see that I love you. Because I do...I really do love you" Jungkook said.