Chapter Nineteen: Wedding bells

Fable looks over herself in the mirror, her heart racing. The minute her eyes land on herself, tears begin sliding down her cheeks.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Laetitia asks as she hastily wipes away Fable's tears. Diya is quick to join them but her focus is on Fable's dress.

"I can't believe you let Johnny tattoo you, but you won't let me. I own a tattoo shop." Diya pouts, adjusting Fable's dress so the deep v-neck doesn't hide too much of her chest tattoo.

"I told you Diya, you can do one after the wedding," Fable says, waving away both women.

"Please guys, I need to breathe." Fable demands, both women looking a little upset. However, they both leave. Fable takes this time to study herself in the mirror.

'I can't believe this is really happening.' Fable thinks, tucking a loose strand of red hair behind her ear. With a bright smile, she adjusts her collar, ensuring it's center before turning towards the door.

"I'm ready, Diya," Fable says, grinning when the door immediately opens. Diya quickly adjusts her tie before offering Fable her arm.

"Thank you for being here." Fable grins as she takes Diya's arm. Diya leads Fable to the back door that leads to the vineyard. There, she passes her to Sam.

"I'll see you out there." Diya grins, hastily pulling Laetitia to her. They make their way down the aisle, followed by the other bridesmaids and groomsmen. Fable can hear her babies crying softly, but she knows they are in good hands.

"Ready?" Sam asks as the music starts.

"Yeah," Fable says emotionally. Two staff members open the doors for her as Sam leads her out. The minute she sees Johnny, her lip quivers.

"Turn around," Tim demands from beside Johnny

"Turn around," Tim demands from beside Johnny. Johnny turns around, his jaw immediately dropping. Much to Fable's surprise, Johnny begins crying softly. Tim hastily hands him a pocket square, which he uses to dab away his tears.

'He is so breathtaking.' Fable thinks, smiling when she notices the silver strands of hair spread out through his hair and goatee. She had to practically beg him not to dye it all black again.

"You're so gorgeous. Thank you." Johnny says to Fable before turning to Sam. Sam nods, hastily taking his place beside his wife and young son.

"So are you." Fable giggles, letting Johnny lead her to the officiant.

"Welcome, please be seated." The officiant says as Johnny and Fable reach him.

"Dearly beloved and honored guests; we are gathered together here to join Fable-Ann Colemen and John Christopher Depp, the second in the holy union of marriage. This contract is not one to be entered into lightly; as some of you know." The officiant says, stopping to give Johnny a knowing look.

"With deep obligations and responsibilities to each other and the family you build. Our lovely couple has prepared their own vows, which I will now let them speak." With that, the officiant takes a step back.