Chapter Twelve: Tattoos, movies, and sweets

~~This chapter is a bit longer than normal~~

With a sigh Fable climbs out of the tub, quickly turning off the jets and draining it. After quickly drying off, she pulls on the outfit Johnny left her.

"Oh..." Fable whispers when she sees the thin white nightgown. There is a deep v-neck, a tight waistband, and a short skirt, hiding very little of her body. Fable fiddles with it for a moment before hesitantly slipping it on. With nervous eyes, she looks at herself in the mirror.

 With nervous eyes, she looks at herself in the mirror

'Oh wow.' Fable thinks, trailing her hand down the deep v-neck. With a deep breath of courage, Fable heads for the door.

"Hey," Fable says nervously as she approaches Johnny. He is sitting at his desk with his back to her, wearing nothing but a pair of tight black shorts.

"Hey, sorry if my lips...." Johnny starts as he spins around.

"Woah..." He croaks as Fable takes a hesitant step backwards.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to change?" Fable asks hastily, her hands locked behind her back. She is practically trembling, she is so nervous.

"No. No, no no no no. You look unbelievable." Johnny gasps as he stands, hastily trying to wipe the red lipstick off his lips. On the desk is a piece of paper covered in kiss marks.

'Fuck, I really underestimated how incredible she would look.' Johnny thinks as he crosses the room to her.

"Absolutely breathtaking." He adds as he pulls her to him. Fable's cheeks darken as Johnny studies her.

"I've tried transferring the kisses onto paper, but they aren't turning out how I'd like. I think it'd be best to transfer it straight to the skin." Johnny mutters as he, rather obviously, checks her out.

"Okay," Fable says apprehensively. With a wide smile, Johnny takes her hand and leads her out of his room. Fable does her best to cover her chest with her free hand, worried someone might see her dressed in so little. Johnny leads her into his art room, where a couch awaits. Johnny has already pulled a table and chair up to the couch.

"Don't be nervous." Johnny chuckles as Fable takes a seat on the couch. He loops a hand around the back of her neck, gently guiding her to a lying position.

"I'm not." Fable lies as Johnny takes a seat.

"I was, for my first." Johnny chuckles, moving Fable's v-neck slightly to expose more skin.

"Color or black and gray?" Johnny asks as he runs his finger over her pale skin. His smile grows when he sees goosebumps spread across her skin.

"Uhm... I feel like red is really overused so maybe just black and gray?" Fable questions, looking over at Johnny nervously.

"We could always do purple," Johnny says with a knowing smirk. It hasn't been hard at all to figure out how much Fable loves purple.

"Yeah?" Fable asks in surprise.