Chapter Eight: Fable's space

~~Contains sexual content~~

"Fable?" Johnny asks as he knocks on her door. He has been gone for a week without a word as to why. He didn't give her any instructions or inkling as to where he might be. Johnny hasn't given her his number yet, so she had no way of reaching out to him.

'I should have texted her, she's going to be pissed with me. Sam could have easily gotten her number for me, or given her mine... Why didn't I think about that before?' Johnny thinks angrily as he waits. When Fable doesn't answer, he hesitantly opens the door.

"Wow... I like what she has done to the room." Johnny mutters as he steps inside the light and bright room. There are plants all over the place, some hanging from the ceiling while others are on shelves. He can even see a tree out on the now full balcony. Moreover, there are two large bookshelves covered in books, plants, and a few knickknacks. Even her nightstand has a plant on it.

'Someone loves plants.' Johnny thinks with a chuckle.

"I like the lights," Johnny adds aloud as his eyes follow the many strings of white fairy lights. Everything in the room seems to be a white, cream, or light brown color.

"And the hats." Johnny chuckles when he sees the hats hanging on the wall.

'I'd like to see her wearing them.' He thinks, slipping past the couch in the corner and between the gorgeous hanging chair and bed to the balcony door. Johnny peaks outside to find Fable sleeping on a couch on the balcony. Even the balcony is covered in plants and fairy lights.

"Hey," Johnny whispers as he opens one of the balcony doors

"Hey," Johnny whispers as he opens one of the balcony doors. When Fable doesn't stir, he slips out onto the balcony.

 When Fable doesn't stir, he slips out onto the balcony

'Even out here looks incredible.' Johnny thinks as he approaches Fable. He can't help but smile when he sees the book laying open under her hand.

'What a bookworm.' Johnny thinks with a soft chuckle before carefully scooping up Fable. She whimpers a little, curling up to his chest instinctively. Without a word, Johnny carries her back into the room, laying her on the bed near the balcony doors.