Chapter Fifteen: Rock with me

Fable grins excitedly as she gets dressed. Johnny made a point of picking an outfit out for her but left before she could change. He mentioned something about another surprise, but he left in such haste she couldn't really hear him.

"Fishnets?" Fable questions nervously as she picks them up.

'I've never worn fishnets before, I don't think I can pull them off.' Fable thinks before tentatively pulling them on over her lace panties.

"Hm..." Fable mutters before pulling on the black, Levi shorts.

" Fable mutters before pulling on the black, Levi shorts

"Oh these are short... but I like them." Fable giggles as she looks them over. She quickly pulls on her black, heeled boots before pulling on the crop top Johnny left her. It is a classic 'The rolling stones' t-shirt, carefully cut into a crop top and resewn.

 It is a classic 'The rolling stones' t-shirt, carefully cut into a crop top and resewn

'Good band.' Fable thinks with a giggle, grabbing the leather belt Johnny left her.

"Woah." Fable grins when she sees the belt. The belt buckle is a skull with crossbones.

'This is so cool.' She beams as she pulls it on. Johnny has left numerous chains, necklaces, rings, and trinkets for her to pick from.

'He really thought of everything.' Fable thinks as she adds quite a bit of jewelry. Now she has a similar style as Johnny himself, adding to her own happiness. Fable looks herself over in the mirror, smiling before leaving the hotel bathroom. Sam is waiting for her on the bed.

"Now you really look like you belong at a rock concert." Sam chuckles as he sets his magazine aside.

"I look like Johnny." Fable giggles, giving a cute pose. Sam just laughs and stands.

"All you need is the guitar," Sam says as he heads for the door. Fable quickly grabs her small black backpack with her I.D. and other important items, throwing it over her shoulder as she rushes after Sam. However, she grows confused when Sam steps into the room next to theirs.

"Come on," Sam demands when Fable doesn't follow. She hesitantly steps into the room to find a hairdresser/make-up artist waiting for her.

"You must be Fable." The Korean man says, offering her a hand.