Chapter Nine: Trouble in Hollywood

~~Contains sexual content~~

Fable pants as she storms towards Johnny's gate, her eyes moist with tears.

'What kind of sick joke is this?' Fable thinks as she nears the gate.

"Fable, dear, slow down." Johnny pants as he rushes after her. He manages to catch her wrist, shocked to see she is crying.

"Hey." He whispers, pulling her into his chest.

"My dad has been dead for years, Johnny." Fable cries into his chest.

"It's probably just paparazzi, baby. Let's go inside and we can check the cameras, okay?" Johnny suggests, slowly guiding Fable towards the house.

"I'm sorry." Fable cries as Johnny walks her back inside.

"Shh, it's okay, baby. Let's get you inside." Johnny sighs, kissing her forehead as they walk.

"Stay here," Johnny whispers once they are inside. Johnny quickly heads off to the security room, coming back a moment later with a heavy sigh.

"It's Sofia," Johnny growls, watching a mix of shock and anger cross Fable's face.

"What the hell?" Fable cries as tears stream down her cheeks.

"She knows how my dad passed. Why the hell would she lie like that?" Fable sobs as Johnny pulls her into a firm hug.

"I don't know sweetheart." Johnny sighs, nodding at Sam. Sam and a few others quickly head to the gate to deal with the pests.

"Why don't we take a hot shower while Sam does what he does best?" Johnny suggests, leading Fable upstairs.

"Are you saying I stink?" Fable whimpers as she wipes away the last of her tears.

"What, no." Johnny grunts before signing when Fable grins.

"You are a brat." He chuckles, attacking her neck. Fable lets out a cackle of giggles before running up the stairs.

"Come back here." Johnny laughs as he rushes after her. Fable attempts to dive into his bedroom but misjudges and clips the door on her way through.

"Shit, are you okay?" Johnny pants as he reaches the door. Fable doesn't stop laughing, stumbling to her feet as she rushes into the bathroom.

"Dear, please be careful. You bruise so easily." Johnny chuckles as he follows her.

"Maybe you're too rough." Fable giggles, leaning against Johnny's his-and-hers counter.

"Hm? You seemed to like it." Johnny purrs as he reaches her, pinning her against the counter.

"Fuck you are so cute when you giggle." Johnny chuckles when Fable bursts into a giggling fit. He gives her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to the shower.

"Are you coming?" Johnny asks after he starts the shower, turning on both shower heads.

"Eventually." Fable giggles, biting her lip shyly as she watches him.

'Fuck!' Johnny thinks as his member jerks in his pants.

'God I want to fuck her.' He thinks as he licks his lips.

"Are you hoping for a show?" Johnny asks with a chuckle.

"Maybe." Fable grins, fiddling with the hem of her tank top. With a few quick steps, Johnny has closed the distance between them.

"Maybe I want a show." Johnny purrs, sliding his hands over her hips before cupping her butt. She lets out a yip, jumping towards him.

"If you want a show, you are going to have to beg for it." Fable pants in a moment of confidence. Much to her surprise, Johnny slides down to his knees.