Rainbow Rocket Pt. 3

I was walking with Cynthia along the beach on Melemele Island just chatting and having a good time. Our hands were intertwined and she kissed my cheek.

Cynthia:"This place is so wonderful."

"Yeah. You're lucky you got here at this time."

Cynthia:"Oh? Why's that?"

"Well, some Pokemon tried to consume the embodiment of the moon and was also gonna consume the light of Alola."

Cynthia:"Oh my. Who put a stop to it?"

I said nothing and just rubbed the back of my head. She caught on and smiled.

Cynthia:"You just don't get any rest, do ya?"

"Apparently not. Trouble always follows me or I always follow trouble. Either way, where there's (Y/n), there's trouble."

She giggled and a familiar voice spoken up nearby.

Kukui:"Hey cousin, there you are!"

Kukui was walking over with his wife Prof. Burnet.

"Hey Kukui. What's going on?"

Kukui:"I figured you would be with Selene and Lillie right now."

"Why?"

Burnet:"We were watching TV together and her mom, Lusamine, was in the middle of an interview when an Ultra Wormhole opened up. Some strange people showed up and we got a text from Lillie saying the mansion had turned to look like a castle!"

"What?!"

Cynthia:"That sounds serious."

Kukui:"Yeah. And she told us some team calling themselves Team Rainbow Rocket are behind it."

Cynthia:"As in Rocket like the criminals from Kanto?"

Burnet:"Yes. From what Selene told her, they mainly use Kantonian Pokemon. And that some team leaders from other teams and worlds were pulled in from the Ultra Wormholes as well!"

I clenched my fists and Cynthia noticed.

Cynthia:"(Y/n), go help your friends."

I looked at her then at the professors. They both nodded at me as I nodded back.

"Alright! I'm off to help them out! Cynthia, it was great catching up with you, but I need to do this so Alola can truly be safe!"

Cynthia:"It's okay my dear. Go show them your strength!"

I smiled and she kissed my lips before I ran off to the Pokemon Center to grab my team.

* * *

I burst through the doors and saw Guzma dusting his hands off and he looked at me before I ran to a set of stairs on the left. I had to step on spin tiles to try and reach the warp panel on the other side of the room. It was annoying, but I dealt with it and the grunts. After several minutes of spinning, I reached a set of doors and defeated the two grunts blocking my way. I pulled the doors open and saw the back of a blue haired man. He turned around and both of us got a killer headache.