Mountain Tops And Your Boy

Selene and Hau had a battle in the center of Malie City as (Y/n) went off to do his own thing for a while. After their battle, Hau went on ahead to the garden with Selene following shortly after. Kukui was in the center of the garden where they served tea so Selene looped around the garden to reach the area.

Along her way she battled a few trainers and some wild Pokemon and her Torracat had evolved into Incineroar.

If (Y/n) was present, he would be mortified at any possible image results for this Pokemon. Selene finally reached the center where Kukui was sitting on a bench. He stood up when he saw her and Hau came running up.

Hau:"Ho! Professor Kukui!"

Kukui:"Hey there! What's going on with you two? Your eyes are shining extra bright today. Did something happen?"

Selene:"Only something AMAZING!"

Hau:"Professor! You gotta hear this! An Ultra Wormhole opened up, like, right in front of us, and there really are Ultra Beasts in there! And aliens from other worlds, too! You've gotta tell Professor Burnet, too!"

Kukui:"Woo! You got to see the Ultra Wormhole and an Ultra Beast? And folks from another world?! That IS amazing, oh yeah! Sounds like an even better reason to train hard, yeah, on your island challenge! Maybe someday we'll all be able to go through the Ultra Wormhole! Alright! Your next trial is up on Mount Hokulani! You can catch the bus to get there. Just head to the bus stop on Route 10, yeah?"

Hau:"You guys can go ahead without me, Professor. I've got a hot date with a malasada shop! I'm gonna get my Pokemon some treats so they'll really start to like me!"

Kukui:"Roger that, good buddy! I'll be waiting at the bus stop, Selene, whenever you're ready to go!"

Kukui went ahead and walked off.

Hau:"Hey, Selene, did you know?"

Selene:"Know what?"

Hau:"There's an observatory up on Mount Hokulani! And you do know what it is they do at an observatory, right? Hope you do, 'cause I sure as heck don't. Now I'm out!"

Hau ran out the garden and Selene chased after him. She got ready to head to Route 10, but she met up with Lillie in the street.

Lillie:"Oh, Selene, I'm glad I ran into you... I was actually wondering..."

Nebby:"Pew?"

Nebby shook in her back and she tried to keep it still.

Lillie:"Wh-what did you think of her? The president of the Aether Foundation, I mean."

Selene:"I'm not quite sure. She seemed nice, but (Y/n) seems suspicious of everyone at Aether."

Lillie:"I see... I may need to speak with him when I have the chance... I just thought maybe you'd met with her. I'm sorry for asking you something so strange. Um, anyway... What I really wanted to ask about was..."