Chapter 5:You know, I might start enjoying politics!

Start from the beginning

Emilia:Hm, it doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Emilia looked up to see Meili still saying something none of them could hear while pointing threatengly at Klarion. However, the Witch Boy looked to be much more interesed in his nails than the little girl.

Emilia:Maybe later. Oh, yeah! Klarion, we're gonna go tommorow to the Royal Selection and I kinda need a knight...Would you be interesed?

Klarion:Hm? Sure. I've been cooped up in this place for too long anyway.

The next day Rem lead the carriage of which Emilia and Klarion would use. Roswal already took off flying before them to meet with some bussiness partners and Ram remained at the mansion.

Klarion:Here.

Klarion handed Ram a paper with a strange symbol in it. The paper would be able to summon Klarion. He had no doubt something would eventually happen and he wasn't going to miss the fun!

Klarion:If something happen, just rub the symbol.

The ride wss relatively silent. When they arrived the other candidates lined up with their respective knights.

The first one to come forward before the council was a blonde girl with red eyes. She was having a really narcissistiv smirk which he could only compare to Lex's. Her name was Priscilla Barialle.

Priscilla:This selection is pointless! The other candidates are nothing but pretenders! All you commoners need to do is to hand me the place and submit to my every command

Priscilla:This selection is pointless! The other candidates are nothing but pretenders! All you commoners need to do is to hand me the place and submit to my every command. For that, I shall give you everything that you desire!

Klarion heard a sigh beside him. He turned to see a man without a shirt with just pants and some sort of cape and a knight helmet hiding his face. He was also missing one arm. His name was Aldebaram, but was simply referred to as Al.

 His name was Aldebaram, but was simply referred to as Al

Al:There she goes again...

Klarion:I suppose you're the unlucky lap dog.

Al:I wouldn't say unlucky. She's a great conqueror and you can live a good life under her command. Well, as long as you don't get married to her...Also, her boobs are huge!