Jayden: You like that?

Mason: Yes, Yes!

Jayden smiles. He then stops.

Jayden:...bend over Mas.

Mason: Alright Jay

(Louis's pov)

*A few minutes later*

Mason and Jayden still hadn't come back, i was aware Mason went into the bathroom. I go in there to check on her, but all that was in there was here glasses, and the sink was full of water, I sigh. I drain the sink and grab Mason's glasses. I go towards Mason's door, I go to knock until i hear stuff i could barely understand, I put my ear against the door, suddenly i hear Mason moaning Jayden's name. My eyes widen in shock. I go back to my room. I'll return Mason's glasses to her later. Taylor looks at me as I walk in.

Taylor: Mason okay?

Louis: oh yeah, she's just having a little fun with Jayden.

Taylor: ooo, how could you tell?

Louis:..i went to go return her glasses, but then all i could hear coming for her room was "Oh Jayden! Oh Jayden! Oh Jayden go harder!".

Taylor giggles.

Taylor: definitely sounds like she's having fun.

Louis: MMM HMM. 

Taylor:..y'know we could have fun like that too. Unless your not in the mood then that's okay.

Louis: Oh Trust me Taylor, I'm always in the mood to ride the British Twink!

Taylor giggles again.

Taylor: Close the door and get over here.

I close the door, and get on the bed with Taylor. Taylor kisses Me, I kiss him back, Taylor slowly pulls my pants and boxers off. I keep my lips on his. Taylor then begin touches me. I moan quietly.

Taylor: Baby you can moan louder, Mason and Jayden are also doing this, and your mum isn't home.

Louis: That is true.

Taylor: come on Louis, Moan louder for me.

I still moan quietly, but not as quiet as i was.

Taylor: you're still quiet babe, I guess i have touch you more, or maybe use these fingers in you.

I then moaned quieter on purpose. I wanted Taylor fingers in me.

Taylor: Oh, Louis, dear you got quieter, you know what that means.

Taylor then stopped touching me and put his two fingers in me. I let a loud moan. Taylor smiles after hearing it. Taylor takes his fingers in and out. I begin moaning loudly. Taylor looks at me.

Taylor: Good boy, Louis. Moaning Louder for me.

Hearing Taylor call me a "Good Boy" Made me feel special. I grab his shoulder, Putting my head on his other shoulder. Taylor chuckles.

Taylor: touch starved, darling?

Louis: Yes...Da- Taylor?

Taylor: did you almost call me Daddy?

Louis:....maybe.

Taylor: god I love you,

Louis: I love you too.

Taylor kisses me, still using his fingers in me. I kiss him, moaning as i do. I pull away moaning louder.

Louis: Taylor! More! oh my god more! Please, Taylor! please! please!

Taylor: I love when you're so eager.

Taylor then goes harder, I moan louder, but then Taylor stops.

Taylor: why don't i use my mouth now?

Louis: Oh please do!

Taylor: Alright