He was still sitting while she stood so he held onto her waist and she hugged his shoulders.

"I know. It's okay. Everything is fine. Just don't do it again, deal?" she smiled down at him as she pulled away.

He looked up at her with a grin and nodded, "Deal." he agreed.

"Fuck! That was an emotional way to start the day!" we heard a voice say from the doorway.

We all looked up to see Margo and Dom standing there. Margo looked a bit worried but Dom was smirking and was obviously the one who spoke.

"Are you all good now? Do I need to go get some popcorn so I can watch the rest of this soap opera?" Dom teased and Margo hit his arm.

"Shut it! I think that it's sweet! At least they have the balls to talk about their feelings, Mr. Tough guy." Margo rolled her eyes and walked over to join Petal.

She looked at Petal for a moment and they seemed to be communicating with their eyes. Petal nodded and Margo seemed to relax.

"Yeah, Dom. Don't act like we didn't see you cry the other day when we watched The Notebook. You bawled like a baby. We had to turn it off, Margo was afraid that you were going to make yourself sick." Petal added with a wicked grin.

Dom's face dropped open in shock as the rest of us cracked up.

"Goddess! I thought we were friends!" Dom yelled back as he ran at her and picked her up.

"Well you thought wrong! Put me down!" she demanded from over his shoulder.

"NEVER!" he vowed as he ran out of the room with her.

I frowned and followed them as Margo chased him.

"Give me my best friend back!" Margo yelled.

"No way! You two spend too much time together!" Dom yelled as they ran back towards Margo's bedroom.

"What was that?" Ash demanded from the front door.

Ash, Nat and Decker walked in with Nat holding her keys that she had obviously used to unlock the girls front door. Decker and Nat just shook their heads and walked into the kitchen as Ash looked confused.

"That's just Dom, Margo and Petal. They are chaos. Don't worry about it. They all love each other." Nat said as the rest of us joined them in the kitchen.

"Yeah. Let's just hope that they don't end up having another threesome while we are all out here." Decker muttered quietly. I don't think that he meant for us to hear it but we all did and we all froze at his words as Nat sent him a warning glare.

"THREESOME!?" Joker spat.

"Another?!" I yelled.

I looked over at Nat to see if this was a joke but I could tell by her wince that it wasn't. I took a deep breath to calm down and looked at my brothers. Blade was rubbing Joker's back, trying to calm him down but Joker looked shocked while Blade rolled his lips in between his teeth to try to hide his smile. Ash didn't even try to hide his grin as he chuckled.

"That's hilarious! Are they all together?" Ash asked and I felt myself pale.

"Nah. They were just working some shit out. Dom adores Margo. He likes Petal but they are just friends usually. Margo and Petal were together when they met Dom and none of them knew how to deal with the situation. Eventually, Margo and Petal figured out that they worked best as friends and Petal and Dom discovered the same." Nat hurried to explain.

I looked at Joker who nodded. I guess that he knew about Margo and Petal's relationship but not about Dom.

"Still..." Decker began and Nat glared at him again. He shrugged at her and rose his eyebrows.

"What?" I pushed him. Nat shook her head and he smirked.

"They still sometimes all hook up. Margo doesn't want to admit that she likes Dom and they try to hide it by fooling around with Petal." he added and Joker turned on his heel and strode down the hallway.

We heard him banging on the door.

"You better fucking open this goddamn door! I do NOT want to hear my little sister have sex!" he yelled.

We heard laughter and the door opening. Then running footsteps.

"Shit! Why does Joker look like he want's to kill me?" Dom asked as he ran into the kitchen with Joker, Margo and Petal behind him.

"Decker told him about you three's ... activities?" Margo offered with a cringe.

"Fuck me! Why? Are you trying to get me killed?" Dom snarled at Decker who shrugged.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Decker drawled back.

"So it's true?" Joker looked at Petal who rose an eyebrow at her brother.

"Didn't you just learn this lesson, bro? NONE of your business." she cocked her head at him.

Joker took a deep breath and nodded.

"Fine. I just don't want to hear it or about it ever." he agreed.

"Agreed." she smirked as she looked over at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her walked closer as she began to get food out of the fridge.

"I'm making breakfast and then we'll head to the club. Sunny and Thor want us all there to discuss our next steps." Petal said as she began to cook.

I slipped up behind her as Joker, Blade, Margo and Dom all went back to their rooms to get ready.

"Do you need help?" Decker offered but Petal shook her head.

"No, thanks." she called over her shoulder.

Decker smiled at her and then led Nat out to the living room. I leaned closer to her a put my arms around her waist. She jumped and I smirked.

"You startled me." she complained but I kept my arms around her.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I put my chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"I just need you in my arms for a minute. Is that okay?" I asked and she sighed but nodded.

"I liked sleeping next to you. You are so cute when you're all sleepy." I whispered in her ear.

She shivered and I grinned, letting her go.

"Let me help. It's not fair for you to cook for all of us." I demanded.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Fine." she agreed and I grinned back at her.

I could imagine doing this everyday with her and I loved the idea.

StrongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara