Chapter 17

Margo POV

"Do you think that Goddess is okay out there with that guy?" Dom asked as we got ready for the day.

I smiled at him. He was always so protective not just of me but of Petal too and I loved it. I know that other's might find it strange that Petal and I had been in a relationship and even stranger that we had multiple threesomes with Dom but it just felt right to all of us. I love Petal and I can finally admit that I love Dom as well. I know that he loves both of us as does Petal. I also know that what Dom and I feel for each other is different than what we feel for Petal. She loves us as well but she isn't in love with us.

Petal and I just needed to feel safe as we explored our sexuality. We were so repressed in the past. We needed to be free and a bit wild but in a safe way. Dom allowed us to do that with him and we allowed ourselves to do that with each other. Dom was the first man either of us had been with. Petal was my first sexual experience ever and I was hers.

Now that Dom and I were starting to become something more like a couple, I was glad to see Petal show an interest in someone else. I didn't want her to feel left out or like a third wheel. I hoped that Breaker could be the person Petal needs.

"He seems like a good guy. It looks like he cares about her." I respond.

Dom shot me a look that said that he didn't trust him.

"What?" I asked and Dom sighed.

"I don't know if you've noticed but Petal is beautiful. You both are. Fuck! Nat is too. All three of you could have anyone..." Dom trailed off and I frowned.

"So?" I prompted.

"So, this guy doesn't have the best record in regards to women. Remember what he did to his own sister?" Dom spat back as he pulled on his jeans.

I furrowed my brows at him as I clasped my bra.

"People can change. Just look at Joker." I reminded him before putting on my shirt.

"Yeah. I know but I don't think that it's a good idea for Goddess to be put at risk to test if someone is really changed or not. Especially since she's already doing that with her brother. Why risk her getting hurt again?" he said after taking a deep breath.

I stared at him for a moment as we both finished getting dressed.

"Are you.... Are you jealous?" I asked in disbelief.

Dom scoffed and shook his head.

"No. Of course not!" he protested.

"You are! What? Do you want to be with Petal?" I asked as I felt my stomach drop.

"I want to be with you! Goddess is important to me but not the way you are, it's just..." again he trailed off.

"What?" I pushed again.

"I just thought... since I was her first guy that she... she would at least have a bit of a crush on me or something." he explained with a light blush over his face.

I stared at him as my jaw dropped open. A moment later I fell on the bed in laughter.

Dom glared at me.

"So your pride is hurt?" I clarified between chuckles.

"Kind of. Shut up!" he glared at me.

I tried to control myself as I sat up. I looked at him seriously and nodded.

"I'm sure that Petal is brokenhearted that she's lost you. This thing with Breaker is just a rebound to get her over her sadness." I managed to say with a straight face.