Chapter 21

I know that it's been a long time since I've updated. I'm sorry for that and hopefully will be updating much more often.

POV Petal

I looked around the room and sighed. I was relieved that Nat's secret was now officially out. The rest of the the Rebels and the Saints would have to be informed but I wasn't worried about them like I had been about Dom and Decker. I was worried that they would be upset that we didn't trust them or something. Luckily, they understood after Nat explained it all. I knew that they eventually would, I was just worried that it would take they a while to get there and we obviously didn't have time for that right now.

"Why are the Ravens coming after all of us? And why now?" Thrash demanded and I had no answer for him.

 "Why did you father want you to spy? Why didn't he want the Lost Boys to be the Ravens allies?" Joker asked Nat.

She took a deep breath and thought for a minute.

"He never really told me. Just commanded me to do what he wanted but I do know that there was bad blood between him and your father..." she looked at me and I nodded.

"My Uncle Bruce was a member of the Demon Riders MC." she added quietly.

Joker gasped along with Blade while Dom, Decker, Jaden and Ash looked confused. Thrash closed his eyes and muttered a curse.

"Who are the Demon Riders?" Dom demanded.

"Yeah, I've never heard of them and we've had business with every MC in the area." Decker added.

"You've never had business or heard of them because the entire MC was destroyed years ago. Their clubhouse was burned to the ground along with all their businesses and anything else that had to do with them. Every member was brutally slaughtered along with their entire family. Women, children, anyone that had anything to do with the Demons were cut down withing a week of each other." Thor explained quietly.

"Why? Who killed them?" Jaden pushed.

"By the Lost Boys..." Joker began as he looked at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and spoke up.

"The Demon Riders were the ones that killed our Mothers and Grandmothers. They were the ones that attacked the Lost Boys when we were 12. They were wiped out by The Lost Boys less than a year later." I finished.

There was a hush that ran through the room as everyone digested this information.

"Why wasn't your father killed?" Joker asked Nat.

"I know that all extended family was killed as a way to prevent revenge and as a way to show power." He added.

"Dad and Uncle Bruce were only half brothers. They shared the same mother but didn't share a last name. No one really knew that they were related even though they were extremely close. I think that my father has always wanted to destroy the Lost Boys and has only been waiting for the right opportunity to come along. He want's a war and I think that he's trying to ensure that we do his dirty work for him." Nat explained.

"Why would he attack us then?" Thrash asked.

Nat shrugged, " He hates us too. I left him. I'm a traitor in his eyes and while at least I didn't side with the Lost Boys, I still turned my back on him and our family. He's crazy and he will do anything to make sure that he feels in control and powerful. If he's leaving us a calling card, then he's going to war with all of us. He thinks that since we are already fighting, we will both be weak and he can come in and wipe us all out. This is the power play that he's been waiting years for." she continued.

"FUCK!" Joker ran a hand down his face and sighed.

"He's not wrong. We can take down the Lost Boys but adding the Ravens and all the allies that may back either of them may destroy us." Sunny spoke up.

We all sat in deep thought for a while. I looked around and sighed. I loved these people. They were my entire world and I would die for them. I looked at Margo. I knew that she could tell what I was thinking. She nodded slowly and we both looked over to Nat. Nat had a look of fear and heartbreak cross her face before closing her eyes and nodding.

I motioned for Nat and Margo to join me as I stood up and found a seat with room for both of them. Everyone looked at us as we settled together.

"You sure?" I whispered to Nat and she nodded again. I looked to Margo who force a smile at me.

"I think that it's the only way." Margo whispered back.

"We have an idea..." I began slowly.

"You are all going to hate it but I don't know what else to do and we don't have many options." I continued.

Many arguments and hours later, we finally had a plan. No one really liked it but it was the only way the Rebels and the Saints would survive this. Now we just had to hope that it would work.

We all spent the rest of the day working on the plan with the rest of the Rebels and Saints. That night, Dom, Joker, Blade and Jaden came back to our apartment again while Ash went with Nat and Decker. I made dinner while Jaden, Dom and Margo helped. Joker and Blade tried to help as well but the kitchen was too crowded so we sent them to set the table and find a movie to watch after dinner.

None of us brought up anything to do with our plan or the war during dinner. We choose to keep the discussion light and happy for which I was grateful.

"Did you see that Thrash left with Sunny?" Dom asked as we ate.

"I didn't see that! Are they a thing?" Joker asked.

Margo looked at me as I held my hand out.

"Pay up!" I demanded.

"No way! We still don't know for sure." She protested.

"What's going on?" Jaden asked as the rest of the table looked just as confused as he did.

"Petal is convinced that Sunny and Thrash are in love. She brought it up about a year ago and I disagreed. It led to an argument and we decided to make a bet." Margo explained

"And now Margo won't admit defeat." I added and she rolled her eyes at me.

"It's not official yet. But I'm starting to agree with you." she grudgingly admitted and I smirked at her in victory. It was just a matter of time now.

"Huh...Thrash and Sunny... Didn't see that comin'" Blade grunted and Jaden nodded in agreement.

"I don't know... I can see where they would have a lot in common. Leading a gang or MC. Taking care of all those people and having all the pressure would be kinda isolating. Finding someone that can relate would be nice." Dom spoke up and all of us stared at him.

"WHAT?" he demanded.

"Awww. You're so sensitive!" Joker teased as the rest of us chuckled.

"Fuck off! I'm deep. Chicks dig it." Dom snapped back.

Margo hugged him.

"I love your sensitive side." she agreed.

"Damn right you do." he snarled as he pulled her out of her chair and into his lap.

The rest of the night was spent with casual conversation, good food and laughter. We all needed it. As the others went to their rooms, Jaden looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Can I sleep in your room? I won't try anything, just sleep and maybe cuddles?" he gave me the puppy eyes and I couldn't resist.

"Fine but nothing but cuddles." I agreed and he lit up.

After getting ready for bed in different bathrooms, we curled up in my bed together. I laid my head on his chest and he sighed deeply as he curled his arms around me.

"Don't worry. I will be with you tomorrow. You don't have to do anything alone. I will always have your back." he whispered and I felt myself relax into him.

I could only pray that the fire we were playing with wouldn't burn us to the ground.