Chapter 8

Ace/Bear POV

(Earlier)

The party was in full swing. All our brothers here along with a few other allied MCs. We were celebrating another ally joining with us. We now had more allies than ever before which made us one of the strongest MC's in the country. After being nearly destroyed a few years ago, we should be proud. Our MC banded together. We became tougher, stronger and had the most loyal group of men ever.

The club house reeked of booze, drugs and sex even more than usual. Half naked women were everywhere and guys were fucking them in every position you could imagine. Other guys were drinking, smoking, snorting, shooting up, playing pool or poker or just talking and laughing. I was at the bar since I was late and needed to catch up. I skulled my drink back and looked around. My eyes caught Vipers and he nodded at me and then looked over to one of the allied brothers that was talking to him while he sat on the couch with some club girl giving him head.

I sighed. I should be happy. I had everything. I was the President of a strong MC. My best friend was the VP. I was surrounded by loyal brothers and family. I had no end of pussy, guns, bikes, money, drugs or drinks. I was strong. I could take any man who challenged me. Everything was perfect.

Yet I felt hollow. I missed them. I knew that I shouldn't. I knew that they abandoned us and worse yet, betrayed us multiple times yet I couldn't help it. I wanted my sister and my woman. They were the worse kind of traitors yet I couldn't let them go. Viper glanced back at me and I could see the same longing deep in his eyes. He missed his twin, his other half as well as his soulmate. That's what we both believed Petal and Margo to be to us, our soulmates. We always had. That's why their betrayals hurt so much and cut so deeply.

We never spoke of them after the bombing. They had hurt us too much. Leaving was bad enough but to come back and take some of our women and our brothers families was brutal and cruel. Then to bomb us after all that. It was vile.

The women that stayed told us that Margo and Petal offered all of them a choice. That those that left wanted to go. That they were traitors. It didn't matter that the women and children left of their own choice. We didn't care. They were ours!

The women that choose to stay thought that we would be pleased with them. That they had passed some sort of test or something. That they would be treated like queens or something. Boy, were they mistaken. All of them were beaten by their men for not fighting against Petal and Margo when they took the others. It didn't matter that they didn't know how to fight. They should have at least tried.

Our fathers were never the same after the bombing. When the girls left, it enrage them, it enrage all of us but after they took our women and then bombed us? It was like our fathers lost their will to live. They kind of just gave up. They couldn't stand the betrayal by their own children. The daughters they had loved and cared for to turn around and cause them this level of pain and destruction was more than they could stand. Shooter was irate and bitter. He was cursed to walk with a limp for the rest of his life because of them. His own flesh and blood had not only harmed him but took his woman as well.

Still, I missed them. I missed my sisters smile. I missed my woman's scent. I knew I shouldn't so I never said anything but I couldn't help but admit it to myself.

Don't get me wrong, I was still mad at them. Livid actually. I didn't know what I was going to do to them when we found them but I knew that it wasn't going to be pretty. Margo and Petal had some serious punishments coming their way once Viper and I finally got our hands on them. I also knew that they would never leave our sides again. We might end up breaking them but we would keep them. They always were and would be ours. We didn't care if they didn't want to be here or with us. We would force them to accept us and teach them to be good and submissive women. We were all too lenient before. We knew that now. Things would be different this time around. They may be smart and clever but we were and will always be stronger and better. They just had to learn their place and earn everyone's forgiveness. They would never dare to disobey us again.

Suddenly I heard a voice I didn't recognize next to me. I looked to see a brother of one of our new allies looking at one of our pictures. He turned around and looked at me. Then he said something that changed everything.

"I know this girl. I saw her a couple days ago."

POV Petal

(Present time)

"Let them come." I snarled.

Sunny nodded at me in approval but Thor looked nervous and nodded over at Nat. I looked over to see Margo and Decker trying to calm down Nat. She looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"When?" Dom demanded as he stood.

Tech and Wires looked up then.

"I just finished watching. They left about an hour ago. They are planning on swarming and attacking the shop. The guy that saw you knew that you and Margo live above it. They should be there in three hours. They plan to destroy the entire building and take both of you. No one knew that Nat is with us." Tech spoke up.

I stood and hurried over to Nat and Margo. I knelt down in front of them

"You two should go. Decker and Dom can take you both to one of the safe houses until this is all over." I suggested.

"I'm not leaving you or our home. I'm not running from those assholes any more. I will fight with you and our real family." Margo spat back.

I nodded slowly and looked to Nat.

"You should go, Nat. You've been through enough." Margo said but Nat shook her head as well.

"NO! Shooter and the MC's have taken enough from me. I'm not leaving either. I will stay and prove that I am stronger than them. That WE are stronger than them. We will show them what a REAL family looks like and we will teach them that they are weak and they should never mess with us or anyone else again." Nat vowed after taking a big breath.

I looked to Decker and then to Dom who both nodded in agreement.

"Let's get a plan together then. The rest of the Rebels will be here soon and they will want blood once they find out who's coming and what the Lost Boys planned." Sunny said.

"Let those pathetic Boys try and take us."