Chapter 8-Boggarts

Today in Defence Against the Dark Arts,or DADA,they were doing Boggarts. Currently,Alex was teaching the 6th years,and they had many fears.

The boggart turned into giant spiders,dragons, and snakes. When it was Lily's turn it showed Petunia being really mean to her,so being the brave person she is,Alex had to stand in the way,and when the class saw her fear,they gasped and felt sorrow for the young girl.

The boggart turned into Bellatrix Lestrange,but nobody knew that was her. Bellatrix walked up with her wand out,and then the boggart transformed into Hermione getting tortured at Malfoy Manor. The class gasped at that,and when they spotted Alicia sitting in the corner of the hall screaming for them to stop,they had to do a double take on them.

It then showed Harry and Ron getting killed,and Alicia didn't even try to stop the tears running down her face. It then showed Hermione and Olivia being wrapped up in golden light,and Alex being dragged into it too.

"Riddikulous." Alicia muttered,and the thing turned into Bellatrix Lestrange falling off a cliff to her death,which in Alicia's opinion,was hilarious. The bell then rang signalling that the class was over and it was break,and they left without hesitation,but only Lily stayed,and left her friends.

"Are you alright?" She asked,looking worried for the girl. Alex just nodded her head sideways,and Lily pulled her into a hug. She then felt better,and let Lily go to her break.

This class had pained Alex a lot,and she only wished that Hermione was there,let alone her parents who had their memories removed to forget their children.