Chapter 10-We're Back

"Tell us who you two are. Now." Said Mcgonnagal,giving them the famous stern glare,and Alex had to stifle a laugh,because she saw Hermione's face of despair that this was the first time she had gotten a bad look from Mcgonnagal. Boy,Hermione would literally be crying in the future.

"Well,you see,both of us are supposed to be dead,but fate gave us another chance,but my friend here wanted to stay in ghost form because apparently she wants to fly without a broomstick." Said Hermione as she rolled her eyes at the ghost who just glared angrily,but you could see a smirk on her face.

"CONSTANT VILIGANCE!!" Yelled Mad-Eye Moody,who had just entered Hogwarts,his screams causing many students to cover their ears. "It's true,Moody." Said Alicia sadly. "We were all in battle against the worst Death Eaters,and we were tortured for information on what we were trying to hide,and these two died because of it." She said,causing the majority of the hall to give looks of sorrow to the girls. "I believe you three,but I must ask how old are you,I don't even know our Professor Lovett's age." Asked Dumbledore,in his annoyingly calm voice,as Alicia whispered to her sister and friend to have fake names with the last names Lovett and James.

"You already know who I am but I'm Alicia Lovett,age 12." Said Alex,as Hermione went. "Rosalie Lovett,age 17." Said Hermione. "I'm Livvana James,age 12." Said the ghost of a young girl who was Olivia.

"Not true,we need real proof." Said Mad-Eye,still not believing that two girls came back to life from the dead. Alex eternally punched Moody because he already knew. And she thought he couldn't be more weird.

"Ok,I read somewhere that we can show you all our memories,but I need my wand to do it,so Alicia?" Hermione asked as she gestured for Alex to give her wand to her. "Right." Said Alex as she gave Hermione her wand that was in the beaded bag that she always carried.

"Memorié Revelio." Muttered Hermione,as things appeared in the air,showing the memories.

" Muttered Hermione,as things appeared in the air,showing the memories