Chapter 9-"Lovett? Isn't it Granger?"

Alex had felt a wave of sadness wash over her recently,being increased by the boggart. It was like it was happening all over again. The deaths. Lily came in every day to check that Alex was alright,she had sort of became a second mother to her,even though in her time she was already a mum. A dead mum to a dead child. Way to make life good.

The castle gave her bad feelings,especially when she saw Lily. Lily Evans reminded Alex of the Golden Trio and even Olivia. It reminded Alicia of Ron and Olivia because of her firery red hair,emerald green eyes exactly like Harry's,and her being a muggleborn such as herself,making Alicia think of the self she left behind and Hermione. Hermione. She missed her very badly.

Alex missed Hermione and Olivia even more when she went to their private funerals. She had a huge shock only a day later. It happened on what the mere twelve year old teacher thought was a normal dinner at Hogwarts. She was just sitting at the teacher's table,when the doors of the Great Hall banged open,only to reveal a teenager that looked immensely like Hermione,and a ghost that looked exactly like a ghost version of Olivia trailing behind her. "M-m-'Mione? "O-Olivia?" She questioned,causing the hall to look at her,as the girl remained still,too shocked to say anything.

"Alex?" Questioned the two girls,as the hall wondered who this 'Alex' was. "Livs? 'Mione?!" Asked Alicia,as she ran up to the bushy brown haired girl and hugged her tightly,tears running down her cheeks. "What on earth is going on Ms Lovett?" Asked Mcgonnagal. "Lovett?" Questioned the ghost. "What happened to Granger?" She questioned,earning a death glare from the girl next to her,causing her to shut up instantly."Oh um,right. This is my sister Hermione and my best friend Olivia." She said,completely ignoring the death glare,as she indicated the two. "I thought they were dead,Ms Lovett?" Asked Mcgonnagal. "Well,they should be,but I really don't know how they are here." Said Alex,causing the Professors to raise their wands higher. "Well then explain please." Said Mcgonnagal yet again,but little did she know that there was more to the story than she thought.....

" Said Mcgonnagal yet again,but little did she know that there was more to the story than she thought