Chapter 5-I'm WHAT?! You Are....

Alex had been in the hospital wing for a while,and she was allowed to sit on the windowsill and read. She had now claimed Hermione's beaded bag,and read some books that were inside it,even if they were over her reading age. She and her sister both had scars saying the m-word. Mudblood. It was the worst word to call a muggle born,and they both had it on their arms,there forever.

Alex played with her wand. Willow,Unicorn tail hair core. Hermione's was the same,but phoenix feather core. Hermione. She missed her so much. What would she do without her? It was a miracle that Alex survived the war,as she was only a mere second year student.

She had a lot of strength by the time she could go,she only wished she could go and fly,even though her Chimera 2.0 broomstick was in the beaded bag,but Dumbledore had requested her in his office.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

"So,Ms Granger. Normally I would appoint you as a second year student,but you know and have been through too much to be in that position." Said Dumbledore,as Alex nodded her head slowly,listening on to every word. "And you would imagine that I had quite a surprise to see the room that was meant to be for the new Defence Against the Dark Arts post,with your name on the door." Said Dumbledore,shocking Alex.

"But then that means," started Alex. "That you are the new defence the dark arts professor." Said Dumbledore. But then Alex had a flaw. "But professor,if I am correct,and an Alexandra Granger is born in this world,then I will have to have an alternate name." Said Alex. "Hmm,I never thought of that." Said Dumbledore. "Do you have a name in mind?" He asked. "Alicia Lovett,my mother's name was Alicia." She said hastily,combining her last name with Lovegood and Potter. "Well then that's sorted. I'll ask Hogwarts to change the name." Said Dumbledore. "Hogwarts sends letters?!" Asked Alex. "Yes,and Lady Hogwarts is rather excited to have you here." Said Dumbledore. "Our head girl,Lily Evans,is ready to escort you into your quarters." He said.

Lily Evans. Her sister's friend's mother. And they are all dead. The red hair and emerald eyes were to familiar,but Lily was very kind."Hi,I'm Lily Evans,what year and house are you in?" she asked. "I'm Alicia Lovett. I was a Gryffindor,and I used to be in my second year." Said 'Alicia'. "What do you mean by was?" Asked Lily curiously. "Can you keep a secret?" Asked 'Alicia'. "Sure." Said Lily. "Well,meet your new defence the dark arts teacher, Professor Lovett." Said 'Alicia',as Lily started laughing. "Wait actually?" She asked. "Yep." Said Alicia. "Wow." Said Lily. Once they had changed directions to go to the defence the dark arts quarters,Lily went off,whilst Alicia chose a password. The password she decided on was "Wattlebird",it was the old password to the Gryffindor Common room before the war.

Alicia entered the room that she had been in many times. It had looked as normal as it did when Hermione was there. She went upstairs to the secret door that was hidden in her office which was her bedroom. It had a single bed,shelves,a wardrobe and a desk sat in the corridors the room. She took the beaded bag,and pulled her broom,hers,Hermione's and Olivia's wands,and Harry's photo album that Hagrid gave him in his first year,along with Hermione's books.

She placed the books and wands in the shelf,but kept the photo album on her desk,while her broom lay in a corner of the room. She then realised that she was going to be introduced that night,so she grabbed a pair of jeans,a t-shirt and a plain black cloak out of the wardrobe,which apparently was made of strong magic which put whatever kind of clothes you desired in there,she went into the bathroom.

Having a shower was like a relief to her. She had gotten ready not long ago,and was now looking at Harry's photo album,which had some new pictures at the back,from her first year.

Soon she had to go downstairs so that the school could see her,she knew that people would be shocked that a 12 year old would teach a class,but if they knew what she had been through,then they would be sure that she was the right teacher.

"Now I will introduce you to our youngest Professor to ever join Hogwarts. Meet your new Defence the Dark Arts teacher,Professor Lovett." Said Dumbledore,as Alicia came up onto the the podium.

P.S: Face claim for Alicia:

(Imagine that she has scars across her face

(Imagine that she has scars across her face.)

People were shocked at her appearance. She looked so young,about 12,and some people recognised her to be the girl that stood up to Dumbledore.

When the feast was over,Alicia was relieved. Everyone was gawking at her. And they would do it even more when she taught class the next day.

 And they would do it even more when she taught class the next day