Chapter 2-In the Past

It was 1977,and the marauders were sitting in the great hall. This group consisted of Remus Lupin (Moony),Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail),Sirius Black (Padfoot), and James Potter,or more commonly known as Prongs,the leader of the marauders.

It was so peculiar. The school was just having dinner,when a person -a young woman- fell out of the sky,and onto the podium.

She was twitching uncontrollably. Dumbledore got his wand out and tapped her shoulder,and she immediately responded by putting her hand to her stomach,and with a cry of pain,she took out a bloodied dagger of sorts. Gasps came from all of the tables,and the teachers looked horrified. The girl then stood up,and held the dagger in front of herself,pointing it at Dumbledore. "Don't ever touch me again. Y-you sick,twisted-" she said but then stopped. "Harry?! I thought you were-" but she collapsed in a dead faint.

Now even more screaming could be heard,and a small girl,with dark brown hair and sea blue eyes,too fell from the sky,and voices could be heard,as a portal formed in the ceiling,and things could be heard from it and it was screams. Screamed of pain. The hall watched as the small girl,who was covered in blood,hit the ground with a thud. She stood up,turned around and looked at the girl on the floor,a look of shock on her face,and she decided that she had to toughen up. The unknown girl immediately turned to face Dumbledore,with her wand out,even though people thought that she had no chance of duelling him.

Another person now fell from the sky,another small girl,with flaming red hair. Her name was Olivia Weasley. The youngest Weasley. She hit the ground,knocked out cold. The other girl hadn't seen her,and only knew that the older girl was there.

"Get away from my sister. Come on. Fess up. This is a fake hogwarts made by death eaters. And you are not Dumbledore. The real Dumbledore is dead." She said,shocking everyone. "Who are you?" Asked Dumbledore with his wand pointing at her. "I can't say. You have to tell me who you are first." She said confidently. "I am Albus Dumbledore." He said calmly. "Who are you?" Asked the silver bearded man.
"Impossible. Dumbledore is dead. I can only tell you who I am under the effects of verutasium,ir the cruciatus curse if you are willing,but do mind me for a moment,I need to heal my sister." Said the girl,as she turned to face the older girl who was on the floor. She grabbed her wand and tried healing spells that were very advanced for what people thought her age was. She muttered words and a name "Hermione." And "I'm so sorry the spells not working."

She then turned to the other girl,and after doing something for a while,she had tears streaming down her face. She kept muttering "No," she said "No." She covered her hand with her mouth,as her hair turned grey.

People felt sympathy for her,and wondered why anyone would use the torture curse in someone so young. After a while,she asked to no one in particular, "What year is it?",in a broken voice,and when someone shouted 1977,she too,fainted.