Haein’s mom nodded and his father opened the door wider for him to enter the house which contained thousands of memories of his previous happy life and his heart.
_____

Jungkook woke up hearing a lot of voices from downstairs. He shifted in the bed and buried his face in the mattress, hoping that he would get a strong whiff of a manly scent but he got nothing.

It was all there. Haein’s clothes, his books, his baseball gloves, his stationary, his bags and boxes, photographs, even his mobile charger was still in its place. Jungkook was lying on the exact same bed they used to spend time together on weekends.
It was all there except him.

Jungkook was wearing his shirt and it didn’t smelt like him anymore. It smelt like detergent, old detergent as if it was washed long back and never worn again. The pretty boy still remember this shirt. HAien brought it with his first salary and wore it countless times then washed countless times.
Jungkook kept staring at the ceiling, covering his ears with a pillow as an effort to escape all those voices coming from downstairs he could heard his parents voices as well. Haein’s  parents never asked him any questions regarding his sudden appearance and silently took him into their shelter. They requested him to have dinner but he couldn’t digest anything and simply got up from the table And simply got up from the table and went inside his room. He had been here since then, cooped up in all the beautiful memories they had made here.

He heard a distant knock on the door and mrs Jeon entered. “Honey, you have to get up. All of us are downstairs, waiting for you."

“Do I have to?” the pretty boy murmured.

She grabbed his arms, pulling him up with every ounce of energy she could gather and pulled him out of the bed. His knees trembled and he grabbed his mother’s shoulder for support. Together, they climbed down the stairs where he saw his father sitting on a chair, jimin and his therapist sitting on the couch.  Haein’s parents were nowhere to be seen. Silently, the Pretty boy took a seat in front of everybody, facing towards the window.

Mr Jeon  hugged him tight and placed a soft kiss on the top of his head. “You don’t scare your old das like that,  kookie ”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done it.”

He smiled. “It’s okay. As long as you realise your mistake. But promise me that you will not run off like that ever again.”

“I promise.”

Mr Jeon finally broke off the hug and sat down on his chair. Then the Pretty boy turned to jimin who kept eyeing his attire in disgust. “What are you wearing?”
Jungkook looked down to himself. What’s her problem? “A shirt.” He deadpanned.

“I can see that, Mr Jeon  Why are you wearing it?”

“Because I want to.” Jungkook snapped. “Why,Mr park , got any problems?”

“Yes “ jimin snapped.

“And what is that Mr park ??” jungkook knitted his eyebrows..

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance..” look kookie we all know what is the problem ... I’m sorry mr and mrs Jung “ he stopped and looked at haein’s  parents as if he was asking forgiveness before hand for what he was going to say next .” that things you are doing are totally lunatics... you drove Taehyung away yesterday .. i called him he didn’t  pick up my phone ... but after so many attempt he picked up and explained me everything what you did “

He sighed and looked at mr mrs jeon and again looked at jungkook who was crossing his arms on his chest and had a bored expression on his face ..

“ you did wrong Jungkook .. Taehyung was a not he is a good guy and he can take good care of you if you give him a chance then he will make you happy make you alive again please jungkook –”

“Are you don’t or not ?? “ jimin was cut off by the pretty boy...

Jimin sighed for the nth time “ no !! Why are you trying to be blind ?? Why are you pushing every one away ?? For God shake jungkook haein is no more he is not going to come back to yo-“ he could not complete his sentence before he could a very much angry jungkook marched towards him and grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up from the couch .

“How dare you Mr park ?? How dare you say this towards my fiance?? Huh—”

“kooki—”

“Shut you fucking mouth mr park ..!!! Don’t forget I’m your boss !!! “ jungkook flared with rage ...

This midget had audacity to insult his feelings and his love ??

“I know you are my fucking boss but before you are my friend jungkook “ jimin snorted still not trying to remove himself from the pretty boy ..

“ Friend ?? Oh no no mr park ... Get yourself from this delusion mr park .. did I say that we are friends ??. Let me clear one thing mr park.   We are not friends we are only acquaintance ... Dis you get that ?? “ jungkook was long gone ...his anger took best of him .. now he had no fucking idea what he was saying and doing..

Jimin stated at him in disbelief... He felt a pang his in his heart hearing those words ... “ yeah right  you never said we are friends “ he yanked jungkook ' s hand from his collar “ i am the fucking moron here who always  Plasters   in a hope that one day maybw one day you will accept our friendship .. but whom I am kidding .. the Jeon cold heartless Jungkook can never be friends with anyone ... But you know what ?? You don’t deserve any friends and any love from anyone bcz of your filthy behaviour ... You just know how to shut yourself after haein’s  death ... You are a weak person jungkook ... In my whole life I’ve  never seen a person as weak as you ..”

“jimin son—” Mr Jeon tried to calm jimin down but the situation was already gone too far ...

“no uncle please let me talk .... I’ve  have enough of his bulshit... Why we are doing all these things ?? For him “ he pointed his finger towards the pretty boy “ him uncle ?? This fucking idiot knows how to give pain to other , how to make him parents’ worry all the time , ??  Well Mr Jeon Jungkook the ceo of the Jeon’s Lawsuit... One The most successful man  in inchon... Let me tell you one thing you are PATHETIC ... and get one thing in to your that coconut head ... Your fiance Jung Haein is dead ... He is DEAD .. he is not going to come to yo—” jimin felt a sting on his cheeks ... Yes the pretty boy slapped him ... So hard that that will leave a print ..

“you bastard how dare you ??? “ he grabbed jimin’s forearm harshly “ you have gone too far mr park ... You shouldn’t  have . . But now you will face the consequences .. from now on you are no longer my pa ... You are fired mr park and you are no longer anyone to me or the people around me  ...YOU ARE FIRED “

“kookie don’t say that... Jimin is like a family bub –” mrs Jeon Immediately stopped his son .. jimin was a second son to her... She loves him. As much as she loves jungkook .. and she can’t  see his two sons fighting with each other like this. ...

“ no mom i said what i said . .  And that’s  final ..”

Jimin gritted his teeth . He pushed the pretty boy before freeing his arm ... And made him stumbled a little “ well thanks a lot Mr Jeon ...i would love to not to work for you anymore ..because I can’t work for a heartless Bastard ..  like you .. “ with that he turned around and marched towards the main door ..

Mr and Mrs Jeon tried to stop him but he didn’t  listen any of them he apologised to them for his behaviour and grabbed the door knob .

He opened the door but before stepping out side he halted and turned around to the pretty boy “ I’m glad Taehyung left you ... He doesn’t not deserve  a shit like you ... He deserves better  .. you only know how to push people around you first Taehyung and then me ...

Have a good day  Mr Jeon “
with that he closed the door behind him with a loud thud ...

Jungkook fisted his hand rightly marking then turn white and with out saying anything or glancing at anyone he left the room and went to up stairs...

Mr &mrs Jeon and haein’s parents looked at each other and sighed loudly...
This was not supposed to happen ..
Never ..