6

Yeji got off work at around 11 that night, she promised Nayeon she'd join her for drinks but she had to give Felix's medicines to her twin. Hyunjin. She waved at her colleagues as she made her way out of the hospital, now speaking of Hyunjin's twin you already should assume her beauty, with long dark hair with pink highlights and a figure hugging white tuxe she looked ravishing.

"Oi Jiniret! I promised Nayeon I'll drink with her tonight. I'll leave the medicine's at Chan's?" Yeji tapped her way to her shiny Audie in the parking lot.

"Yeah okay? Don't call me that you rat!" He groaned on the other line.

"Same family bitch. Anyways latersss- ...............Hyunjin." Her sudden change of voice startled Hyunjin. Her cheerful tone became serious as she gulped. "T-There's s-someone on my car with.......with an Axe." She whispered and gasped loudly when her eyes locked with the serial killers dark ones.

The beautiful girl immediately took off running, Hyunjin on the other hand rushed to Minho's office, panic evident in his eyes. Catching up the fear laced on the tall mans gorgeous features the ravenettte geared up and their team left the building. Poor Yeji had to run bear foot as her high heels only made her trip too many times.

"What a pity that you must so fast." She halted in her steps at the voice, deep low and vicious she could feel his smirk behind his mask. Gingerly she looked up only to see the hooded man above her in an arm's length. "Now now little one, stay still........I'm not happy about missing my shots these days." He growled making her sweat profusely.

"Freeze or we'll shoot!" Mark's voice resonated through the empty street. Minho and Hyunjin were cautious about the man's movements. They weren't ready to loose another one of their family members.

"Hmm aren't you that cute teddy bears little husband? I wonder how he'd look in a coffin, all decked up." The Seriel Killer chuckled, Mark visibly tensed as he pushed Haechan behind him. Yeji spotted her wife amongst Minho's men as she ran into her arms crying.

"Surrender yourself or I'll shoot!" Hyunjin screamed only to receive a devilish chuckle.

"Well good luck detective. Prepare a pretty coffin for your pretty wife aswell!" With Hyunjin shot his bullet but the man had already jumped off to God knows where.

Felix fell off his bed, he flinched in pain. Tears pricked at his eyes yet he wanted to end the suffering he felt. Especially when this hooded male visited every day to mess with his mind. Felix saw he truly was, he knew the boy behind that mask.

"I'm tempted to kill you but I enjoy your pain even more. So sad that Hyunjin is so worked up crying over that nerd I killed. Oh would you look at the time!! Time you went to hell~" He whistled grabbing the brunettes already scared neck. "Looks like someone wants to die himself now. Is it?" The silent boy nodded with tears brimming his pretty eyes.

That was the last thing Minho wanted to see when he drove to Hyunjin's house, the other had to take his sister home and here the older was looking at the serial killer swinging Felix over the balcony with his neck held tightly. Almost throttling him making him choke and turn awfully blue.

"Let him go!!!" Minho screamed leaving his car, he was stunned when the serial killer actually listened to the cop. He let go of the boy letting him fall to the ground, though it seemed slow and agonizing, he fell faster than a blink of an eye. Felix just let him for he had already convinced himself that Hyunjin no longer or infact never loved him.

The ambulance rushed into the hospital with Minho's uniform bloody and his eyes blood shot, Felix had a expression as if he were too numb to feel, as if he had given up on life itself. Hyunjin ran in terrified yet the younger only looked away from him.

"Why is it me?! Why is he fucking after all my loved ones?!" Hyunjin punched the nearby wall but Minho stayed silent. He needed to go check those papers Changbin had got for him a few days back. The serial killer definitely didn't want anyone to find out who he is was.

Jisung flinched when the door was slammed harshly, he almost dropped the plate he was wiping. Minho never startled him for no apparent reason unless it was an emergency. He usually had his own keys, biting his pink lips he made his way to the door.

"Don't ever open the door if it isn't me or our friends."

Minho's warnings filled his head as he flinched another time. The noise started getting louder and louder, he retrieved from the door and ran upstairs to their shared bedroom and his under the bed, hugging his knees, crying his heart out as softly and soundlessly as he can. He started hyperventilating and Minho wasn't there. He pulled out his phone, shivering as he clicked on the contact. He rang and rang but no one answered.

The truth was that Minho was at the hospital, Watching Hyunjin loose his mind, Chan trying to help him control himself. His baby brother cry in Marks arms, Jeong-in trying to help with the formalities and the rest of his men standing out as guards. His phone blinked several times, he failed to notice it. His eyes were foggy, the way Felix fell down the building with a sickening painful smile on his face like he wanted to die.

"Hyunjin? Do you even love Felix? Be honest with me man, do you? He looked like he wanted to die when that monster threw him down the balcony! He was smiling!! If you don't love him then let him fucking go!" Minho screamed at Hyunjin startling everyone. One thing was for sure, the Seriel Killer was having fun driving these cops insane like he did to Taeyong.