5

The Axe broke into the roof of Changbins car startling him and making the vehicle loose it's balance on the road. He could here the sirens coming closer but the axe wasn't leaving him alone anytime soon. It was surprising how the Seriel Killer had such balance on a crazily moving car roof. The next thing Changbin new was his front windscreen splintering into tiny shards as it scattered on his body. He screamed when he saw the hooded man Infront of him. The Axe flew back as it was thrown at him without mercy.

"You're under arrest!! Anything you say af-" Minho was taken aback at the loud chuckling as the car came to a halt.

"The audacity to even say that. Unless you want your little Jisungie to be found with his head severed from his weak fragile body!!" The man pulled the axe out from Changbin's shoulder as he disappeared into the darkness leaving the leader in panick.

"Hyung take these.......And go to Sungie!" Changbin gasped as Chan and Hyunjin pulled him out of the car as the ambulance was brought immediately.

Jisung was putting away the last little remaining flowers when a terrified Minho rushed inside the floral shop as he engulfed his wife as tightly as he can. The adorable squrriel like boy looked up at him confused but hugged him back pouting.

"Baby what's wrong?" He whispered pulling away as Minho just shook his head with a sniffle. He was about to cry, it hurt the boy to see his lover cry. The last time he cried was when they got married. "You look so pretty when you cry but I hate seeing you do so. Tell me what's wrong?" He whispered.

"I-I........he said he'd hurt you. I just got so scard." He mumbled against the smaller males soft fluffy hair.

"Baby? He's just trying to mess with your mind. I'm perfectly fine. I promise." Jisung stood on his tippy toes so he can kiss Minho on his cheek. He was way too shy to kiss him on the lips.

Felix stared into nothing, he was alone. Mrs Hwang was at the kitchen, Hyunjin was at work and he was alone, forced to be on the bed with his   voice forever lost. He wasn't stupid to not notice how much Hyunjin missed Seungmin, of course he was killed in a very gruesome way but he just couldn't stop thinking that the older loved the boy too much. He was determined to find the murderer. A tear rolled down his eyes, he knew exactly who it was, he could literally just draw him but sadly the Seriel Killer made sure he would never speak or draw. He was a doll not worth living.

Such a pity that you had to be the first one to find out.......I don't wanna kill you that soon.

He heard Hyunjin come inside the room, the room they shared. All three of them, he always slept on Seungmin's side. Felix was tired, maybe if he had killed him instead he wouldn't be in their way anymore. After all there's nothing he could do but be a burden right now. He was sweating profusely because he tried his hardest to lift an arm, the arm he wanted to reach out to his husband. He managed to lift it close enough to the oxygen tube under his nose.

"Lix? What's wrong?" Hyunjin tiredly asked the beauty. Felix didn't respond but let his arm fall beside him as he looked away from the taller. "Angel what's wrong?" He asked softer than before, his arm caressing the boney cheek.

"He's been like this all day. He's upset I believe." Mrs Hwang sighed. "He hasn't even eaten anything." She pointed at his food making Hyunjin worried.

"Lixie you need to eat." Hyunjin whispered reaching out to touch Felix's hand but younger male moved his arm away.

"Gosh! What's even wrong with you?! Felix you need to fucking eat and get better because you're the only witness who saw the Seriel Killer and survived!" Felix flinched at the tone of the olders voice. So he wanted Felix to recover so they can get their job done easier right? It shattered his heart. He wanted to scream at him asking him why he married him or even got together with him when all he ever wanted was Seungmin! Unfortunately his vocal cords were cut off, even though it had been put together they had said it was a very low chance of getting his voice back. He want to die.

"I'm sorry." Hyunjin immediately apologized but Felix had already started crying. He knew the Seriel Killer would visit, he always did and this time he looked forward to it. He wanted to die, to feel the peace to let the secrets he knew get buried deep within the cold harsh earth. "Please Lix." The younger didn't want to look at him.

Meanwhile Jisung sighed at the older sitting at his table, bear bodied with messy hair and round golden rimmed glasses. He back hugged him with a pout as he was slowly made to sit on his lap. Minho kissed the younger boys forehead the buried his face in his crevice.

"I woke up and you weren't next to me. I panicked for a second before seeing your office lights on. Baby you're stressing yourself too much. Let's go to bed please? I'm scared to sleep alone." Jisung's pouts always worked for Minho. He'd melt like goo at the cute gesture that had a huge affect on him.

"You sure have me wrapped around your finger. Don't you? My sweet baby?" Minho chuckled softly as he carried the boy like a koala to their room after switching off the lights at the office.

"More like I'm wrapping around you. Hehe. Let's go I'm sleepy and it's freezing." Jisung squealed making the older chuckle even more. This boy was his whole life without a doubt.