8

Barricades covered the crime scene, taped and secured so citizens won't trespass and mess up the clues. Minho paced the road as Nayeon did her job in finding out any finger prints or any as such. Jeong-in was interrogating the woman who had seen the dead body that morning, Hyunjin checked the surveillance cameras and Chan stood beside Minho staring at the dead body. A child to be precise had been hacked to death for no reason at all.

"Her name is Lily Jin Morrow, she's an Australian with Korean roots. She school's at the near by private school Nmixx Highschool. Reportedly she left the school library at 11 that night. The surveillance cameras show the murder at 11.20pm not a second more." Hyunjin read through the records he collected. Chan nodded as they saw the gruesome bloody body of the girl carried onto a metal stretcher and taken away.

"Anything Nayeon?" Chan asked the girl with round glasses, she pushed them behind with the tip of her knuckle.

"Apparently she had been throttled with her necklace at first. The cut is 2cm deep, about 20 seconds older than the cut on her skull. I assume the axe to have been thrown with force by a left hander." She finished, she turned to see Hyunjin who nodded having seen the footage, he confirmed the analysis.

"Has the necklace been stolen?" Minho asked.

"No. She still has it around her neck." The doctor concluded. Nodding Minho ran his fingers through his hair as he rubbed his face in pure confusion. What the hell did this serial killer want?!

Changbin was still in a concussion and hadn't woken up, Felix was on the thin line of life and death. It took all the strength in Hyunjin to act normal and Chan constantly feared for Jeong-in. Minho? He didn't know, he had a wife who had panick attacks and gave up working as a doctor because he couldn't handle the surgeries. Was he to be worried about his lover or his friends? Or the life outside his house?

"Minho stop staring at me like that baby!" Jisung giggled as he watered his roses, he grew them himself. Some would wither off but some grew to be gorgeous flowers.

"I won't be here the entire day tomorrow. I'm going to check some work related thing. Will you be alright by yourself?" Minho made his way towards his beautiful baby and kissed his nose.

"I'll stay at the flower shop? I don't think I can stay alone at home after..........." Jisung trailed off.

"You may. I'll ask an officer to stay guard okay? I love you." He wrapped his arms around the plump boy, Jisung wore boxers and one of his hoodie. "It's cold wear something warm." He chuckled.

"I know but this is comfortable. I'll just cuddle you all night anyways. My very own warm feline. I love you kitty cat. Should we bring Sooni, Doongi and Dori from your parents house? I miss my children." He pouted.

"Sure. Why don't we try making our own human ones? Hmm? Look at you blush. My beautiful wifey." Minho deeply sighed hugging the love of his life. The only form of comfort and warmth he had right now was this boy.

"Hey.....Boys don't get pregnant silly." The brunette shyly pushed the older away from him by Minho only pulled him closer smirking.

"We'll never know if we never try right?" He teased the younger enjoying him blush and hide his face shyly.

Morning came too fast, today he was going to the juvenile where the serial killer had been sent at the age of six for murder. Jisung slept peacefully next to him, scattered with his name on his body in dark purple shades of love. He ruffled his hair then got off the bed to go shower.

"Its so early baby." Jisung sat up with messy hair, sleepy eyes and a cute glossy pout. In his opinion Minho looked fucking hot in his black and white detective uniform, he hadn't buttoned his white shit yet though he kept walking around in the dim morning light of the bathroom.

"Yes but the earlier I get there I can come back to you sooner. Hmm? I'll ask Jeong-in to drop you off at the shop. Or are you coming with me?" Minho knelt Infront of his sleepy wife who hugged him burying his face in his bear tummy.

"It's cold. But I'll be dressed in a few? Are you late baby?" He asked muffled.

"No love. But hurry?" Minho mumbled with a small smile.

The older dropped Jisung off at his shop and then drove off to the juvenile. Going alone was the best option in his opinion, he had left Hyunjin in charge which meant his interns and men would listen to the long haired man when he wasn't around. It took him hours but he reached the awful building that had nothing close to joy. It was dark and gloomy painted with greyish colours, he was let inside, after he showed his badge to the guard and was given a salute before guiding him inside.

"Ahh Lee Minho right? Sub captain of the S.T.A.Y forces. What brings you here?" Wooyoung, the policeman incharge of the juvenile gave Minho a friendly hug.

"Hey......So I want to look into a file. I don't really know the name but the case definitely has to have the 143 code. It should be in the 2008 cases." Minho was definitely unsure but Wooyoung knew exactly what he was here for.

"His case never gets old does it? Here come this way. I've been seeing the news and it's awful. Such a Physco." Wooyoung mumbled opening a door that led to a basement filled with files. "Its on the seventh isle, it's a pink folder with 143 written with blood on it. That's all. No one even dares to touch it." He added.

Minho followed the said mans instructions as he looked for the file he described amongst the pile of files scattered across. And there at the farthest corner he found it. Exactly as it had been pictured, pink with dried blood stains on it.