7

"Honey I'm home!" Minho screamed when he entered their house that afternoon. Silence engulfed his tired frame as he checked the rooms starting with the kitchen, he then went up to their shared bedroom with his shapely eyebrows knitted with a deep frown.

"Jisungie?" He whispered, now more worried his eyes filling with tears. The younger let out a soft sniffle making Minho instantly squat and check under the bed. There at the farthest corner sat his wife curled in a ball shaking like he just saw a ghost.

"H-He came h-here." Jisung breathed between hiccups.

"Honey come out, what did he do? Did he hurt you?" Minho whispered softly as he extended an arm at the brunette, gingerly he took his husband's arm letting him drag him out from underneath.

"N-No he only banged the door loudly." He clung onto Minho's shirt.

"Hush now. You need to relax Sungie. You're safe and that's all that matters, I'm sorry I wasn't here. He attacked Yeji and Felix, Lix is at the hospital. I'm so sorry baby." He hugged his fragile lover tightly as he can, squeezing him through the process.

"I was s-so scard Hyungie." Jisung whispered sniffling.

"I'm so sorry. Hmm? Calm down please. It hurts to see you like this." Minho cupped Jisung's full cheeks with his eyes equally heavy with tears. Nodding the brunette wiped his tears with his sweater paws.

The whole day after Jisung straddled Minho and didn't let go at all. Amongst all their friends he was the most childish after Felix, he had severe anxiety disorders and he needed of love and care but don't get him wrong. He's the strong baby squrriel ever okay.

"Is he okay?" Chan came inside with the groceries Minho had asked him to get.

"Not really. The killer really freaked him out, I'm so selfishly glad he didn't hurt my baby. Gosh Chan I feel so fucking awful." Minho whispered shaking his head at his own vicious thoughts.

"I wonder what his motive really is. Changbin is one of our best men and he's knocked out at the hospital. My Dad is keeps saying we should drop the case but I just don't know anymore." Chan wasn't wrong either, they drew themselves into this hell hole and now there was no way back up.

"Hi Hyung." Jisung whispered softly hugging his bunny plushie tight to chest as Minho carried him about.

"Hey there buddy. I brought cheesecake!" Now at that the Quokka slipped down Minho and waddled to the older male as he excitedly sat down beside him.

"I'll be at my office!" Minho chuckled going upstairs.

They were all highschool friends, Felix, Seungmin and Haechan were his brothers and Hyunjin and Yeji, then Chan, Jeong-in, Mark, Ryujin, Nayeon his older sister and a few others. There were many others but the truth was that they were all like family and suddenly loosing a few of them was taking a toll on everyone. Especially the fact that Minho had caught on a clue, the killer was up to a specific excitement of murder and no specific reason.

143 Case closed❌

He stared at the file Changbin got him, he hadn't had time to grow through it since the past events were traumatizing. He gingerly open the dusty falling off pages, there was no picture, no specific writings.........infact. There was nothing but blank papers. He frowned. Did the killer break in?

"Renjun? Ah yes I'll send you a file and I want the finger prints on it scanned and tested." Minho said into his phone.

"When do you need the results sir?"

"Tonight." He added before hanging up.

When he went back Jisung was making coffee and Chan scrolled through his phone. He locked gazes with Minho and the younger gave a frustrated grunt. Their only hope was gone again, taking a seat next his senior he sighed.

"Maybe we should visit the juvenile court, maybe they would have records of him? He's been there since age six right?" The older male mumbled with a frown.

"Umm you stay here with them. I'll go with Hyunjin and Jeong-in. Or maybe I'll just go alone to be safer." Minho sighed but pretended to smile when Jisung came in happily.

"Can I go see Lix?" Jisung pouted taking his seat on Minho's lap.

"After he's out of the Intense care Unit. He's in a critical condition right now." The brunette pouted as he nodded hiding his face in his husband's white shirt.

"Don't be sad honey, You'll see him soon." Minho caressed Jisung's waist.

Hyunjin sobbed into Felix's pale boney arm, he wept so much he barely had any tears left to weep yet here he was begging and praying for the sunshine to wake up. Of course he was crazy in love with Felix as much as he loved Seungmin. If only anyone knew he was falling to pieces no one would accuse him. He wished he could word his grief out alas he was no poet.

"P-Please just don't d-die. I love you Felix. I love you so fucking much. Please." He pleaded.

While the whole of Seoul were in deep slumber the sickening clinking noise pinged through the empty streets, a medium height of a man dragged his custom crafted axe along the road, he was bored and he wanted some fun. He stared at the cute girl skip down the dim lit cobblestone pathway, a soft humming vibrating from her. With short silver hair with space buns on her hair, a smile and she was dressed in a grey uniform.

"Well Hello there sweetie?" He caught her attention making her turn around with petrified eyes. He grabbed hold of her silver necklace, yanking at it harshly. She screamed as the metal burnt against her neck, her screams of pain made him smile like a maniac.

"Help!! Somebody help!!" She screamed as he let her go, she took off running making him disappointed. Little did she know an axe was thrown towards her and it cut right into her skull. Her body shoved in front as she fell face first with her eyes void of anything. He started laughing as he Cooley made his way closer to his kill, he pressed a leg on her head and pulled out his axe the cracking noise of her skull pleasuring his nasty sadistic desires of torture. Or should he say revenge? He wasn't sure though.